Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW needs another Pro3 build.....right??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNW needs another Pro3 build.....right??

Should be caged up and ready for action for the 2014 season and beyond.
    Attached Files

Heres another.
    Attached Files

Comment

more details...?

Comment

Before the vinyl treatment.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sweet!

Good luck in 2014 you will have a blast.

Comment

What are you doing for a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by eur04lif3 View Post
              more details...?
              Are you asking for a extensive list of mods etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                What are you doing for a cage.
                I am looking into having Racetech and fab in Portlandia build the cage.

Comment

Originally posted by UDMRacing View Post
                  Are you asking for a extensive list of mods etc.?
                  Yes, if you don't mind. I too would like to build a Pro3 car someday when funds allow.

Comment

First off do you have any track time/racing experience? Got to start with the basics.

A good place to start is.....http://www.icscc.com/references/comp...3_complete.pdf

Make the best most competitive car you can afford. If you go cheap in the slightest it will haunt you later on. Have spares for most anything you could think of and more. These are tough little cars but racing will exploit any cars weaknesses. For the most part focus on suspension, brakes and handling (get the car corner balanced after you decide on what suspension to get) makes a huge difference. As for what parts to use for each system, that's entirely up to you. As far as the engine is concerned I think you can run a different cam, ecu chip and header. The PRO3 class is all over the place. With so many different teams running xyz suspension and bushings and etc. The best way to start, is to get to a PRO3 race and ask around. Great bunch of guys that will help in anyway they can. There's a reason this is such a strong class....the people involved.

Here's the suspension I am running. No regrets. Its very tuneable and durable.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X