Fittipaldi OZ wheels 4x100 16x7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fittipaldi OZ wheels 4x100 16x7

I have a set of 4 wheels for sale. The wheels are all pretty straight and the ride quality is nice. One wheel (pictured) may have a small bend in it but I have not seen any difference in ride quality and it still holds air without any leaks. The tires have very good tread I would guess around 7/32 and if anyone is interested I could take pictures with a penny. They are 205/55/16 Ventus HR II The finish on the wheel is starting to oxidized but the wheels have minimal curb rash. Asking 500 but I am open to offers. I have 2/4 of the center caps just not pictured
    Attached Files

Originally posted by lahooti View Post
    I have a set of 4 wheels for sale. The wheels are all pretty straight and the ride quality is nice. One wheel (pictured) may have a small bend in it but I have not seen any difference in ride quality and it still holds air without any leaks. The tires have very good tread I would guess around 7/32 and if anyone is interested I could take pictures with a penny. They are 205/55/16 Ventus HR II The finish on the wheel is starting to oxidized but the wheels have minimal curb rash. Asking 500 but I am open to offers. I have 2/4 of the center caps just not pictured
    Would you mind shipping, and if not what's your zip?

Comment

I wouldn't mind shipping but my zip is 43054 in ohio. I can also meet you halfway somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by lahooti View Post
        I wouldn't mind shipping but my zip is 43054 in ohio. I can also meet you halfway somewhere
        Thanks, pm sent

Comment

Payment sent, thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X