Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if this is rare, but I have a warning triangle and complete unused first aid kit factory fresh for 1985/6.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
      I'm back in the states and I got to see my new seats...I'll post them here soon...

EDIT:
      If you ever actually get your car repainted, I will consider driving to MD to do a DS M42 (w. purple) & DS S14 (w.out purple) photoshoot. Houndstooth interiors mandatory.

I'll bring the Crown Royal, you supply the cigars.
      Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
        If you ever actually get your car repainted, I will consider driving to MD to do a DS M42 (w. purple) & DS S14 (w.out purple) photoshoot. Houndstooth interiors mandatory.

I'll bring the Crown Royal, you supply the cigars.
        So long as I don't have to drive up there, maybe we could meet halfway? :-P

And of course my interior will be done before paint. I may remove the passenger seat for FUH-RAZE points.
        Reminiscing...

Comment

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
            How about a cluster with a clock.

These are common here. I leave these and look for the ones with a tach. If you are looking for one with a radio let me know
            Originally posted by Nicademus
            My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb View Post
              These are common here. I leave these and look for the ones with a tach. If you are looking for one with a radio let me know
              Radio?!
              turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
              Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Not OEM

I have the same one, from BavAuto. It came with a coffee cup as well. Gotta drive carefully because it also functions as a coffee launcher.

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                My car has that cup holder and I'm 99% sure its OEM.

A lot of people did make a replica of that cupholder though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb View Post

yes, radio?

and ship me one with the clock please :p

Comment

Originally posted by davey101 View Post
                    yep, i think early m10s even had a light on the dash that goes on at like 2k miles for some sensor needing replacing
                    yep on e21's there is a bright ass light on the dash that comes on every few thousand miles telling you your O2 sensor has failed, i think early m10's o2 sensors need to be changed every time you change the oil. my e21 has $16k in service records, im pretty sure around 1500 of that was spent on O2 sensors.

Comment

Originally posted by av91oii View Post
                      Don't know if this is rare, but I have a warning triangle and complete unused first aid kit factory fresh for 1985/6.
                      Hah. Opening that 24 year old thing would probably be cause for needing a first aid kit.

Comment

I dunno how rare this is. I bought this fire extinguisher & seat bracket many years ago from someone on the Welty BMW digest (practically before the Internet).

Comment

I really want one of those.

Comment

holy poop that is awesome!
                            -His-
                            87 e30 325i
                            87 e24 m6
                            05 e83 x3
                            94 e32 740i 5spd
                            -Hers-
                            89 e30 325i
                            18 f48 x1

Comment

Got a BMW emergency triangle. I don't have anywhere to put it where it won't slide around.
                              I'm not sold on getting the large 7 series tool tray as I wouldn't have all the other tools.

Also got a BMW Medical kit.

And does anyone else have this hex tool for the screwdriver? It is the last part that goes with the plastic window adapter. I never see anyone with it in their "complete tool kits".

Make me offers :D
                              Attached Files
                              '74 2002 - Build blog at
                              nomads2002.blogspot.com

Comment

Gauge cluster (made of solid rubber) (not my car pictured)

Ronal Turbos

Alpina Momo Steering wheel

Also (but dont have pictures of)
                                Kamei X-1 sticker kit
                                Factory m-technic sticker kit x2 (1 e21 kit and 1 e30 kit)
                                Kamei fender windsplits
                                Kamei steering wheel
                                Factory sport seat arm rest (very cool item!)
                                m-technic fabric (real and reproduction)
                                1991 M-tech 2 vert (the real one, most of you have seen it already, only 18 made)
                                3 1988 325iXs (only 310 imported into the US in 1988, so I have 1% of the total made in 1988)
                                Vixen 21 motorhome (BMW powered, only 31 made)
                                Several m-tech 1 steering wheels
                                factory cd changer with all cables

Rust free body panels (Rare in the midwest :))

BTW the m-tech vert has 15 inch euro weaves, trunk liner, m-tech suspension, smoked smiles.
                                Thats all I can think of right now... I have to go look in the garage for more.
                                Tri color fabric for sale here!
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

Working...
                                X