Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1986 325e E30 - M30B35 w/ G260 Swap Parts Included - Many new parts - Sharpsburg, GA - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 325e E30 - M30B35 w/ G260 Swap Parts Included - Many new parts - Sharpsburg, GA - No Longer Available

1986 325e E30 - M30B35 w/ G260 Swap Parts Included - Many new parts - Sharpsburg, GA

This is a 1986 325e. The first two pictures were from last year right before it went into the garage. The rest are as it sits. I've always garaged it. It is dusty from sitting so keep that in mind. Everything will clean up very well. I bought it a few years back, started a project, now I need the space back in my garage. It has an M30B35 from an '88 735i that I drove personally so it was a running engine. I also have a G260 for the swap as well.

- Head has been checked and cleaned - new gasket set included
    - Engine had about 250,000 miles on it but cross hatch still visible in cylinder walls. All pieces for engine included. All hardware was bagged and tagged for easy reassembly.
    - Garagistic M30 mounts included
    - Rack Doctor E46 purple tag rack included (never opened) as well as original rack
    - Garagistic front subframe sway bar mount reinforcement brackets included
    -lowered on Eibach springs
    -eS trunklid with spoiler
    - car has pop out vent windows, 13 button OBC, vent tweeters and a nice black comfort interior

Car has a few dents and dings on the body but is not rusty at all. No rust spots and no rot. It has faded paint on the hood and roof. It has been disassembled but it can be moved onto a tow dolly or trailer. I will put the front wheels back on and we can maneuver it because the struts and rotors are still attached.

I'm asking $1800 for everything. That's a great deal as there are a lot of new parts and everything included for the M30 swap that I have.

I'm somewhat flexible on the price but I won't give it away. I need the garage space back within the next few months so help me out! I will help load everything. Don't pay with Panjo. Money exchanged in person when you come to buy it!

List Date: 5/6/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1986 325e E30 - M30B35 w/ G260 Swap Parts Included - Many new parts - Sharpsburg, GA
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Wanted to add that I have the title as well.

Comment

I'll take $1200 for the body. M30 swap parts available separately. Please PM me for prices on the individual swap parts you need.
      Last edited by forwardlookguy; 05-15-2017, 03:09 AM.

Comment

bump

Comment

E46 rack sold.

Comment

Car sold

Comment

Working...
            X