Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325i Euro bumper convertible w/ Hardtop, automatic, Seattle

****SOLD****

I have owned this amazing car for the past 3 years and did a lot of work to it hoping I would be able to keep it until I could pass it onto my kids one day but those plans ended up changing on me. It has 186,000 miles. I need to sell this soon since I am moving to the east coast for school so I cannot accept any trades, only cash offers please. This means I cannot not sell the hardtop separately. Since I am trying to find a good home for this car soon I will consider traveling with the car along the NW or meet at a halfway point.

PHOTOS: https://www.flickr.com/gp/151278233@N07/4R94k4

PHOTOS AS OF 6/10/2017: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151278...57681887166134

-Water pump, thermostat, timing belt was done about 20k miles ago, all OEM parts!!
    -Eibach Pro-Plus kit fully installed includes: Front and rear Eibach sway bars, bushing/bearing replaced, Eibach springs all around. E90 drop hats in the front to give the a slight "rake"
    -New KYB Shocks and top mounts front & back
    -Front rotors and pads done a few days ago, rear brakes done about two years ago.
    -Both rear wheel bearings replaced
    -Brand new battery with a 3-year warranty
    -New alternator
    -Valve adjustment, Valve cover seal & engine de-grease to check for leaks all was done 6 months ago
    -All fuel lines replaced
    -New windshield & windshield seal replaced last year.
    -Replaced coolant hoses that looked questionable.
    -Kept up with yearly coolant flushes with BMW grade coolant.
    -Spark plugs replaced recently
    -Trunk seal, convertible boot deal, rear window scraper seals, and taillight seals have all been properly replaced with OEM seals.
    -New front euro bumper (8/10 condition), Rear euro bumper is OEM.
    -Euro Valance
    -Hardtop I had shipped from Ontario for $2750.. Includes hardtop removal wrench, and ski rack mounts. Hardtop is in 7/10 condition in my opinion.
    -Paint seems original but not bleached, 7/10 condition for the body since there is a small dent on the front drivers side fender (see pictures) and a dent in the front euro bumper.
    -New BMW 3-Series mats
    -Tires all around have been replaced in the last two years and are in 8.5/10 condition.
    -Thick rock/chip prevention layer over the OEM Bosch headlights.
    -I will include a weatherproof car cover.
    -Euro rear plate filler is also included just never had time to install.
    -OEM jack is included
    -Matching spare with clean tire included.

Other things to note: Rust free, Oil changes with Bosch filter & 20w-50 every 6k miles. Car has never overheated or gone past the 3/4 mark on the thermostat. Only drove the car past 2k revs after it was properly warmed up. Although it is an automatic it's just as smooth as it was when I got the car. Dash looks perfect. A few times a year I would take the seats out and vacuum/shampoo the entire carpets so I've kept it very clean.

CONS: Soft top rear window is difficult to see out of, power steering and A/C work great I just never put those belts back on when I was replacing my alternator belt. I threw out my back seat bench a year ago because it was extremely ripped up so there isn't a rear bench. Hardtop headliner is starting to sag. Front indicators are not wired up because I didn't want to mess with them just yet - the connections are available though. I have yet to find fog lights for the valance. The rear trunk lid is the roughest part of the car since the black paint on the IS spoiler is starting to chip. Next roughest part on the car is the drivers side fender - it has a few quarter sized dents near the headlight/grill portion. I lost the interior padding/mats to my trunk when I was moving a while back so the trunk is bare unfortunately. Glove box is loose/latch isn't attached - I will include a glove box latch that has the option to insert a locking tumbler inside of it.

I am currently located in the U-District nearby UW campus. I keep the car parked off the street & covered. My number is 253-988-5144 in case texting/calling is easier.

Thanks for looking!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AlexDyson; 06-12-2017, 04:10 PM.

bump for a clean convertible..

good luck with sale
    '88 325i Cabrio - 5 Speed - Schwarz / Natur
    '88 325e Coupe - 5 Speed - Bronzit / Black
    '84 318i Coupe - 5 Speed - Bronzit / Grey Houndstooth
    '06 Mini Cooper S - 6 Speed -Hyper Blue / Black
    '98 4Runner - Supercharged - White / Tan

Comment

Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it!

(HD pictures coming tomorrow afternoon if I do not sell it tonight)

Comment

Really clean!

Comment

Price lowered to $4600

Comment

Bump

Comment

New photos

Comment

SOLD!!!! Thank you R3v community!

Comment

Working...