Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 540i M-Sport 6 speed - SOLD

Sold
    Last edited by roguetoaster; 01-03-2019, 08:38 AM.

bad a$$
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Thanks man! I'd wager that the first person who goes for a test drive will buy it.

Comment

God I want one of these so badly. They go up for sale periodically here in the Bay Area and it kills me everytime.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
        Transaction feedback
        - jpod999

Comment

Beautiful car. GLWS!
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

One of my all-time faves. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
              God I want one of these so badly. They go up for sale periodically here in the Bay Area and it kills me everytime.
              It's like having an E34 M5 that actually feels fast in every day situations and is just as much, or more of a missile on the highway. Totally pick one up if you can, especially with the EDC still functional.

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
              Beautiful car. GLWS!
              It is, will be happy/sad to see it go, but as long as the new owner appreciates it I'll know that I've done my job as caretaker.

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
              One of my all-time faves. GLWS
              You and so many others. It's easy to forget that this car stickered around $62,000 when it was new in 1995, so someone really liked it back then.

Comment

I like it. I like it a lot.

Comment

Have driven this car. Love this car. Am almost totally non-liquid at the moment (don't judge) or I would own this car.

Seller is straight forward, fair, and frankly quite good dinner company at the Friday night College Park, MD meets.
                  1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                  1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
                  1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

I just wanted to say, I love this car. GLWS!
                    1997 328i - SOLD
                    1991 325is - SOLD
                    2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
                    1991 318is
                    2011 328i xDrive
                    2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gofredo50 View Post
                      Have driven this car. Love this car. Am almost totally non-liquid at the moment (don't judge) or I would own this car.

Seller is straight forward, fair, and frankly quite good dinner company at the Friday night College Park, MD meets.
                      Thanks #3! See you Friday?

Originally posted by Martin C. View Post
                      I just wanted to say, I love this car. GLWS!
                      Nearly every BMW enthusiast has the same reaction, and of all of the cool BMWs I have had this one gets far more love than any of the others.

Comment

Willing to entertain a partial trade for a 318ti, manual only.

Other than that, reasonable offers will be seriously considered as I do need to move this E34 on to a new home now that it really has no parking space.

Comment

Bail me out r3v, don't want to have to resort to eBay for this car and would much rather sell it to a BMW enthusiast!

Comment

I am just floored, between Panjo on r3v/bfc and CL I have had exactly one person come look at the 540i. So discouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                              I am just floored, between Panjo on r3v/bfc and CL I have had exactly one person come look at the 540i. So discouraged.
                              Sorry to hear that man. It is not uncommon though.

GLWS
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                              X