Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325es euro bumper 5 speed zinno - No Longer Available

1987 325es euro bumper 5 speed zinno

I have a 1987 325es for sale. It holds a clean title, with clean car fax history. It is zinno red with black leather interior, it has black leather e21 recaros, but would need to be reupholstered (some tears). It has a 5 speed manual transmission and a 2.93lsd. It has a set of 15x7 bbs ra on it. I have a set of euro bumpers that will come with the car, the front euro bumper is mounted, however it needs some adjustment to fit nicely, the rear bumper would still need to be mounted. It has a bit of rust bubbling on the sunroof and a bit near the trunk area and drivers side tail light. I have owned it for a few years and was planning on restoring it, however life has gotten busy, and I am moving soon and will not have a place where I can store it. I was driving it for a while before I parked it. With that being said there are a few things it would need to get it to be a good daily driver.
    It needs a heater blower motor installed (will include a good used one), the heater works, but does not blow. No A/C , P/S. It has a cracked dash. It will need a new shifter bushing kit, the shifter is loose/sloppy. It will need a jump start / new battery. The car is currently registered as a non-op vehicle so there is no back fees.

Price lowered to $1,500 I am moving this week and would need to get rid of it.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thank you for looking!

List Date: 9/12/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1987 325es euro bumper 5 speed zinno
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by sacbmwdriver; 10-04-2016, 09:22 PM.

Bump, Added some photos.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump, price lowered, I am moving this week and need it gone.

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
              X