Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1984 325e roller with 24v swap motor, transmission and parts - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1984 325e roller with 24v swap motor, transmission and parts - No Longer Available

1984 325e roller with 24v swap motor, transmission and parts

Purchased as a 24v swap project and the original m52b28 donor motor has a cracked head so losing interest. Very clean for 1984 virtually rust free. (Some very minor surface rust) Originally an auto but have pedals and parts for 5spd swap. As well as e34 motor mounts, oil pan, dipstick, 328 driveshaft, and Audi 1.8t brake booster. Price includes 323 long block, 5 speed transmission, wiring harness and plenty of accessories. I have a trailer and can deliver for a fee the farther from me the higher the fee. Willing to consider trades. ATVs, trucks, motorcycles other toys. Who knows what else I might consider.

Save the low ball offers as I have space and I am not desperate eventually I will build it before I take more of a hit than I already am at this price.

List Date: 9/20/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1984 325e roller with 24v swap motor, transmission and parts
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

willing to seperate

Will sell car only for $1250

Comment

Make offer

I am out of room great chance to grab this very nice car before I figure out somewhere to store it.

Comment

Working...
      X