Something different.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something different.

Hey guys found a cheap 4 door e30 thrashed out. Decided to do something left field for a drift car. And i have an obsession with rotary's so decided to mix it up.
    Plan is
    strip, lighten, 13bt, and maybe something completly left field turn it into a ute. Ive already got the idea and i will do it sorted but just looking for opinions on it atm. Whatever i end up doing it will end up being a 13b powered e30.
    Discuss. Plan will start flowing tomorrow.

First issue found, Power steering is seized cant turn it to get it into the bay :S, Engine nearly out and gearbox and diff etc out. Found a new clutch and a flywheel in the back. Also found it had been optioned with a cassette tape holder. Pics

my ocean

new clutch

nearly out

strange

cant find any rust

optioned

Comment

i love the sounds of rotarys but i dont have the slightest idea of workin with them... never really had a chance.. Im really looin forward to this!! fuckin carb it jk

Comment

Worked out how to do the tray conversion. That's definitely a go now. Just gotta find a 13b and gearbox now and then begins the challenges

Comment

updates back half is stripped
          Planning to use half the doors as sides of the ute.

Trying to gather how much structural integrity is placed in this sheet.

Comment

Working...
          X