Someone has more pictures of this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick325is
    Thanks for all of the compliments guys! I have some more pics of my car in different locations if anyone wants them.
    Andre...The tires are 215s now, but I am going to get the fenders rolled out so that i can fit 245s or 255s this winter.

Nick
    Hey Nick, I am also a big fan of the car, looks extremely mint and of course the mods are awesome. However, why 245's or 255's? That is a LOT of tire, and I don't know if it would be worth the fender mods to clear them. What motor do you have?

Comment

Nick[/quote]

Hey Nick, I am also a big fan of the car, looks extremely mint and of course the mods are awesome. However, why 245's or 255's? That is a LOT of tire, and I don't know if it would be worth the fender mods to clear them. What motor do you have?[/quote]

Stu,
      Right now my 215s are rubbing and i decided to go ahead and get the fenders done. I will need the 245s when i finally get around to the turbo work. :) Whether or not I get the fenders rolled depends on if the guy I know will have the time to do it. I may just run 225s...still have yet to decide.

Nick

Comment

Can you send the other pics with emai please? :roll:
        *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

I will send them later on today.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick325is
            Thanks for all of the compliments guys! I have some more pics of my car in different locations if anyone wants them.
            Andre...The tires are 215s now, but I am going to get the fenders rolled out so that i can fit 245s or 255s this winter.

Nick
            I love the Spec II's. I'm running 215, but the nice thing is, i have the higher rear arches, so i can go quite wide in the rear, it's the front that likes to rape the front arches...

The 215s aren'tbad, not to mention, the spec 2s don't have much tread near the sidewall (WHICH I LOVE), so it helps.
            Nick

87 325 5MT
            02 IS300 5MT

Comment

Working...
            X