Audiovox SIRIUS SIR-PNP3 Satellite Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audiovox SIRIUS SIR-PNP3 Satellite Radio

$50 shipped in the lower 48 and I will throw in the vehicle mounting bracket!

SIRIUS Satellite radio, Audiovox model SIR-PNP3, includes remote, new (unused) antenna, and vehicle mount tray. This is a nice little radio, but I looked around one day and realized that I am paying for FOUR satellite radios, and the other one I have that is not hard-mounted in a vehicle is nicer than this one.

Having said that, this one has served us well for 3 years and I will miss the larger display that this one offers. 30 presets, automatic jump to your local metro traffic and weather settings, lots of features. A detailed description of the radio and reviews can be found at Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Audiovox-SIR-PNP3-Si...r/dp/B0006G02YW.

The unit is not aesthetically perfect but is definitely not abused. It lived in its mount for its whole life, so not a whole lot of scratches or anything on it and it works very well!

Pictures, which make the unit look very scratched, but it is nowhere near that bad!

Not pictured is the vehicle mounting bracket with 3M-adhesive that sticks to your dash that I will include should you pay my full asking price.

You can also purchase a windshield mount/suction cup device, but you may as well also get a big sign that says BREAK IN TO MY CAR if you use a windshield mount for electronics... :)

This is NOT a portable radio, in that you cannot carry it around and listen to SIRIUS - it has to go into a mount (home or vehicle). There is also an Audiovox boombox available that this can plug in to.

Now that SIRIUS and XM have 'merged' you can even listen to a bunch of XM stations on this!
    John in MD - 1991 318is
    190k miles and still rolling!
Working...
X