Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw a zinno late model with what sounded like a remus or super sprint exhaust on Goldenwest street right by the college.
    well hello there

Comment

Saw this e39 parked at Mt. Sac around 12:30 today! If your on here come to the Walnut meet at IN-N-OUT at 8 tomorrow!

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

Spotted in ps4 @ sdsu!
        Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Red e30, looked like DatUtahGuy's car, but I think had black wheels(?), less tinting, and a wing, not a spoiler. Also I think it was a chick driving. Seen at a red left light on Hawthorne Blvd, in Torrance, 9pm.

Currently building a badass coffee table
          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Who did I just see at the Valero gas station on Roscoe n Haskell we said what's up to each other :)....
            sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Originally posted by djmoska View Post
              Who did I just see at the Valero gas station on Roscoe n Haskell we said what's up to each other :)....
              That was me! Finally someone spots me

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                Red e30, looked like DatUtahGuy's car, but I think had black wheels(?), less tinting, and a wing, not a spoiler. Also I think it was a chick driving. Seen at a red left light on Hawthorne Blvd, in Torrance, 9pm.

Ou calling me a girl because we saw each other earlier in the day? That's cold dude
                Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                Originally posted by J3M93
                This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by DatUtahGuy View Post
                  Ou calling me a girl because we saw each other earlier in the day? That's cold dude

So are you officially living in California now?

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                    So are you officially living in California now?

Yep!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

Who this be? In Glendora.

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

Yep!

That's awesome! Glad you're gonna be able to drive your E30 in the winter from now on :up:

Comment

Tell me about it! Lol

Comment

I saw you like, Monday? Tuesday? This one I'm describing here is definitely a different car, and saw it Wednesday night. That car was red, but not much more similar than that.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Saw a lowered early model on the 91W right before Mckinley, looked like bottlecaps on the rear and some sort of silver wheel on the front. I gave you a wave as I passed by, looked like you were picking your nose as I looked back tho haha

Comment

Does anyone here know this Delphin E30? Its from Perris area. If so, pm me please.

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

Working...
                                X