project de-rice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
    It does look really long... I think maybe because the trim is all white except for the bumper and there is all that dirt on there. Looks like a promising project.

What's up with the exhaust? Is it aftermarket or just some funky tips?
    yeah i think it looks long because everything up front is white once i put my black bumper parts on the front and do the bumper tuck it should look shorter. could just be the pictures to. the exhaust is stock with some wacky ass tips so it would come out of the body kit... crooked hah

Comment

HEY! who are you? I wanna know... address and phone number. PM me now damn-it!

btw we both live in the same town.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

paint your trim/side molding black again, it will stand out better.

good progress though. keep updating

1990 Schwarz 325i - Parted out
        1990 Schwarz 325i - Totalled
        1990 Calypsorot 325i - Sold
        1989 Schawarz 325i- Current

Comment

That old rear bumper was fucking insane
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

yeah, it was deffinitly epic. it gives me nightmares... its like the opposite of a bumper tuck. I walked behind it and clipped my leg on it ha... fuckin huge

Comment

almost as bad as my car when i got it...
              e30s r kool

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
                HEY! who are you? I wanna know... address and phone number. PM me now damn-it!

btw we both live in the same town.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

pm'd

Comment

havent really been doing much to it becouse of work. i have the gc's on the back now and i started taking off the purple tint. Have any of you herd of s&g springs? thats what was on there, they were just about as low as my gc ones, pretty stiff too. i degreased my valance since it was covered in oil gonna start sanding it down in a while. Still not sure what im gonna do for a motor, i am thinking about a stroker but not sure if i can figure that out by myself, will see. im also looking for the plastic that goes around the bumpers, the rear ones off my es are different:( one has a long skinny light and the other has more of a rectangular one. ..... the person who did this to this car should be shot.... the put an antenna on the roof like an m3, didnt delete the stock one and to make it even worse the damn thing isnt even centered! not that i would keep it anyway but come on... might get some pics later but nothing really has changed.

Comment

pics of the gcs on the back and some sanding done.

Comment

It looks like a car again! Congrats!

Sorry, I had a set of diving board trim sitting around for months but threw it out a few weeks ago :(
                        cars beep boop

Comment

i looked on pelican to see how much they are new... like 280$ a corner :shock:

Comment

Working...
                          X