Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M10 Turbo

In the build
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgAAAH0VvDnc2Ru9REwlIPzItjG0h3!NmPfeOimVHpGXzyP1X doBaqhNPeCZZqob45FQOkCfTS8*U6asMHtiX9lyyYXwiWnA7MU zwE8B*e40Ru01G*jqQA/cropped%20(14).JPG?dc=4675444243243142949[/img]
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TADUAo8Tq6qBXePCysdvUORgk*L6yW7ddpcKVE!9N4zZDok6u B4H4ks7EPRo86ZfvWffjka!YAo3Z!HCl636VilSmJbsDAjYygF aN3fpH2jcF51NH1N7Vw/261003%20(8).JPG?dc=4675444488770818213[/img]
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TADSAo0TK6qBXePCysdvUJR*MW2zRATSo6MW08QLnwF9uAHTW HqFNKAt1j0pk2wVUHHfCw0*24BWrLqkqxxq2DxIDTaHbGayfBo Beo9Ao*QjdjYdpeLYsQ/261003%20(6).JPG?dc=4675444488763012508[/img]
    [img][/img]

:shock: That is so clean!, not exactly a fan of the HUGE wheels, but the car is gorgeous!!!!!
    -Ted

Comment

Amazingly clean!

The rims could go -1 size tho, it looks a little cartoonish to me.

Comment

I agree. Those wheels are certainly too big.

JW
        325i

Comment

Who cares about the wheels? Tell us more about the turbo and that custom manifold you have.

-Charlie
          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

:shock: M10 POWER !!!! I like your custom intake manifold and fuel rail...looks similar to what the vdubbers use over here .. do you have trumpets also?

Comment

That is a clean ass car, with a very sweet M10. I'd say it was a sleeper.

But are those 19's?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Screw the wheels, I'd wouldn't mind some info on your turbo setup. What are you doing for an exhaust manifold? More importantly, how about engine management? What have you done for internals? Shit give me all the info you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
                  Screw the wheels, I'd wouldn't mind some info on your turbo setup. What are you doing for an exhaust manifold? More importantly, how about engine management? What have you done for internals? Shit give me all the info you have.
                  :nice:

Nice car man, loved the way you set up the engine bay, polish, polish, polish, and more polish..

:)
                  95' M3.
                  90' 325i Turboed.
                  87' 325eS Fixed.

Comment

Beautyfull engine compartment!! :up:
                    Real nice looking car.

Got any motor output numbers?

Comment

Engine management info would be AWESOME!

From the looks of it, the project is still under way correct? I dont see any tubing connecting to the throttle body on the front of the manifold, so I'm betting its still being built?

Definitely keep us informed as I'm also thinking of doing this in a 2002!

I like the wheels and the car, looks awesome.
                      Below the radar...

Comment

haha, awesome 318. :D

Comment

Thanks. the rims need to be a minimum of 18's because of the brake rotors i'm fitting
                          All of the fabrication work(including radiator) was done by myself
                          The EMS is an Autronic SMC with self learn chip (you can have a look at them on http://www.autronic.com/smcecu.html
                          Here is the best pic of the exhaust manifold I have at the moment when I fabricate the next lot I will post pix(I will do the same with the next inlet I build) [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TAAUA44TYaptTgNLYKQuK53E1zd0bEsl6GQBBg0vADAUAncOW I2l*SrKi5M!SL0YydNndldpDwKAg6F7s*OSChd0VlnBqcZ1hsa UN5zngcpb8Ux5devEhA/161003%20(8).JPG?dc=4675443951370129951[/img]

Comment

looks awesome! what snail is that?
                            BEERTECH

Comment

looks fuken nice mate! love the plenum(im talkin to a guy about makin me one for the m42.)...oh, and welcome to another Aussie....what part of MEL are ya in?

edit: are ya on GCCV ?
                              sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Working...
                              X