No announcement yet.

My m20 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:o WoW that is just sex on wheels. What country are you from? I know everyone will ask the details about everything, so Ill do them a favor and ask right now. :D
    Beautiful.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

From Sweden, its m20 2,5 liters engine with machined standard pistons for lower compression, standard cylinderhead with another camshaft, wire ringed block, standard Elring headgasket, homebuilt exhaust manifold, Garret GT35BB turbo, 45mm external wastegate, 2,5" intercooler piping, Mitsubishi Evo 6 intercooler, Prospark fuel and ignition system (sold now) Autronic Smc or Sm2 will take its place during winter, and more....

Comment

Haha, looks like you had some fun with it. Cool. I like the color of the car, and how you basically almost did a burn out the whole way once :up:

Comment

Wow, your car is amazing. Those videos are crazy! How often do you go through tires?? :)
          ________
          Kawasaki ZG1000
          Last edited by Wes325; 01-22-2011, 12:22 PM.
          - 318is 4 life

Comment

Amazing car. What kinda power are you making? The first video is impressive, once you get traction the car is crazy fast.

Comment

WOW :shock: . You like the rev limiter, huh? Sick car, very nice job on the turbo. Is that the original paint? If so, it looks awesome. :up:
              '91 318is
              sigpic

Comment

Nice that you like the car, last year with a smaller Garret T04E turbo it put out 433hp and 611nm at 1,3bar of boost. This year i had the bigger GT35BB ballbearing turbo, and a better camshaft. A new managment system (autronic) and some more boost coming during winter. Was driving with 1,1bar of boost in the vids, im driving with 1,4bar now and wheelspinn hole 3rd gear without problem :D

Comment

THERE IT IS FOLKS.

This was my insparation to build a turbocharged e30. This man is fucking awesome. Dude, the new setup looks killer, Simply amazing. Good job.

I'm out of words.

matt

Comment

This car was my desktop pic for so long. I can not believe this car, it is absolute perfection from the looks to performance.
                    This man is fucking awesome
                    :shock:

Comment

Wow man!! that's a nice work!! How many mm has the mouth of the turbo? mine is very tiny compared with yours...

:bow:
                      Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

The intake on the Turbo is 4" with 62mm impeller. Those pics is from the building of the engine, its more shiny now :D

Comment

..how did you relocate the distrubtor and get the signals with your prospark? I noted your distributor and rotor are located in the battery tray..I KNOW others are curious too..

Comment

I don't think he was finished putting the engine together

Comment

Okay, what spoiler is that? Thats all i want to know, because i'm buying one, like right now.
                              Nick

87 325 5MT
                              02 IS300 5MT

Comment

Working...
                              X