Bored, took more pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored, took more pics

Just to show you the stance of it... I don't think it is too low in the back, but you guys might:

And some off-road pics (I finally don't have a 4x4 anymore, so I decided to try :P )

A tiny bit too low. Still as always, a nice car.

Comment

Is the lip coming soon? ;-)

And, yes, that thing is really low. I love that color though.
      - Sean Hayes

Comment

Too low? There is no such thing :P

If you can notice, the first couple pics are on the rocks, the last couple is on a hill, I bottomed out going up that hill :P

Comment

Here is the hill, right in front of my car:

I coulda made it on my stock suspension.

Comment

I think about 1/4" higher all around would be perfect IMO. :)

Your car looks great in that 2nd pic :up:

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
            '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
            '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
            SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

If you get bigger rims, it will make a big difference on how it looks. Yours looks a lot like mine when I have the stocker's on.

matt

Comment

Originally posted by matt325is
                If you get bigger rims, it will make a big difference on how it looks. Yours looks a lot like mine when I have the stocker's on.

matt
                Agreed. My rear is too low on bottlecaps but with the throwing stars its perfect.

Anyways, have you ever tried a cut & polish or anything to help out the dullness in your paint?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                  Anyways, have you ever tried a cut & polish or anything to help out the dullness in your paint?
                  I never really tried to pursue my options, considering there really isn't anywhere around here to do it, and I don't have time to work on my paint.

Comment

That there's your money shot.

Comment

haha ha ..money shot

your tires should tell you pretty soon that the rear is too low.
                      and by bottomed out, you mean the bottom of your car hit the ground, bottoming out is when your suspension hits its limit (bump stop, coil bind, metal bumps on the t-arm hit each other)

is the front all the way down? that's f-in low, especially unsettled

Comment

Originally posted by Bryson
                        haha ha ..money shot

your tires should tell you pretty soon that the rear is too low.
                        and by bottomed out, you mean the bottom of your car hit the ground, bottoming out is when your suspension hits its limit (bump stop, coil bind, metal bumps on the t-arm hit each other)

is the front all the way down? that's f-in low, especially unsettled
                        I don't think the front is all the way down, it is just high enough to keep the spring from moving down, so there isn't any travel when the suspension get fully opened.

I meant I got high-centered, my cat was dragging on the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by 808BMW

I meant I got high-centered, my cat was dragging on the hill.
                          Get used to it. My car does it on normal sized speed bumps. I get a lot of looks when my entire downpipes/cat drag down the speed bump.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I finally went cruising with my "large" friends...

Those pics are all with no people. Now imagine me and my brother in the fron (~185 apiece) and my friend who thinks he's at 380 in the back. He has an electronic scale. I guess it only goes to 375, because he said 2 months ago it said 370, and then the last time he tried it just says E :P

I scraped the cat on EVERY single speed bump... and I went through about 10 speedbumps to take home :P

I just barely touch some larger speedbumps with me and my ~300 lbs. friend, nobody in the back. Tonight I'm picking up all 3 of my big friends... I think that could easily hit 1000lbs. or more. I'm taking the truck :P

Comment

Originally posted by 808BMW

I scraped the cat on EVERY single speed bump... and I went through about 10 speedbumps to take home :P
                              :( ouch.

Comment

Working...
                              X