Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pix don't work. :?

Comment

Nice M42 you got there. That car has potential...may you have countless days of ear-to-ear grinning when you hook up that suspension and go corner carving..trust me you will grin ear-to-ear ;)

Comment

its about time you clown!

congrats! you still doing the cross country trip?

Comment

Is it just me or do e30s ALWAYS get dents RIGHT THERE in the fender????
          Nick

87 325 5MT
          02 IS300 5MT

Comment

I have seen an inordinate amount of E30's with dents in that place. There is a guy walking around with a golf ball wrapped in a towel doing it all over the country!
            Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

Originally posted by Inspar8r
              Is it just me or do e30s ALWAYS get dents RIGHT THERE in the fender????
              always. there are three kids at my school with e30s, all have the dent.
              trent and pasha also have it. I love that dent :? I have one, too

Comment

Nice car. Clean interior, LSD, and it has an IS lip. i'm really liking that people are getting wise to the 318is. I'm sure you'll have a blast once you do the suspension.

Comment

my best friend has that dent also... i hope i dont get one, CF doesnt dent very pretty.

Comment

I am extremely happy with the car. Haven't really gotten a chance to push it through the turns yet. But in my daily commute, I am ecstatic. So far, I've gotten bored and debadged it, painted the basketweaves anthracite, and painted the kidneys black. looks a lot better.

Pros:
                    -Fun motor (for 130hp, its peppy)
                    -Balance: even on the stock suspension and 60 profile tires, I can tell this car is -VERY well balanced
                    -RWD OWNS
                    -BMW interiors own Japanese interiors.
                    -Cranking the sunroof in front of girls:P

Cons:
                    -"Stick in a jar of pudding" shifter
                    -only reving to 6500
                    -4x4 stance
                    -needs a tad more HP

thats just a quick review. I am very satisfied with the car, even stock, coming from my modified Type R. All of the cons will be corrected by Christmas.

I can't wait to autocross then track the car.

Edit- I forgot to add, I need to do some brake work, at the very least pads, fluid and lines. Also, I dont think this set of rear tires will last too long :D
                    BEERTECH

Comment

Nice, you sound very pleased...kinda makes me want to sell my 87 325ic and go find a mint 89+ 318is.

hot car...what color is that exactly? lach?

-Gary
                      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

sterling
                        BEERTECH

Comment

Bought time Rob listen next time i'm in town i want to see it! your looking good from here man let me know if you need me to get ahold of any parts for ya if the mchenry's don't have it covered I do!!! M42IS own's :twisted:

Comment

jay- I'm having a wheel sent to Jack at the shop, I'll stop by to 'show off' the car whenever that comes in, should be this week, it was shipped today.
                            BEERTECH

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X