X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:shock:
    :puppy:

:curse:

..I can smell my own jealousy. Oh well.. good thing you said it's slow to make up for it. (I can keep telling myself "you'll get a six and it won't be slow. You'll get a six and it won't be slow.") ;)

Definite potential. Good luck, man. Just.. do us a favor and don't take strip anything out of the interior... it's so beautiful... :eeek:

Comment

Already ditched the airbag wheel, what a great mod......

thanks for the tips guys, I'm really enjoying the car. Franz, you should start a how-to section on your site, some of your mods are very trick

Interior will stay intact for now, perhaps a rollbar when I start tracking in the spring
      BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
        Already ditched the airbag wheel, what a great mod......

thanks for the tips guys, I'm really enjoying the car. Franz, you should start a how-to section on your site, some of your mods are very trick

Interior will stay intact for now, perhaps a rollbar when I start tracking in the spring
        Shoot Rob, thanks a lot. :D
        The only one I really take credit for is the 2 extra brake lights and I think I'm the only one with the rear foglight and I still have normal check engine light display as well. Oh, and the floormat thing, but it's no big deal.

I have been wanting to add a page behind most mods to show more pics and to write about them, but I spend too much time on the BBS's. FOr now if you want help with any of them, just ask!

Comment

Working...
        X