No announcement yet.

Snuck my car into a couple pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I admit id get with the blond or the brunette in the bikini top but I still dont need them on my hood. They can do like Jenna did and lean on the roundel, or just stand next to it. Id be afraid of them denting the hood, even if they are only 100lbs.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
      I admit id get with the blond or the brunette in the bikini top but I still dont need them on my hood. They can do like Jenna did and lean on the roundel, or just stand next to it. Id be afraid of them denting the hood, even if they are only 100lbs.
      Amen. But that is a nice bunch of cars. Got to take care of them ;)

Comment

Id let em sit on my hood, the just gotta wash it after. ;)

Sold it.

Comment

That chick leaning on the 850 is the only real HOT one. But what's up? She starts with a white jacket, then is in her red shirt only, then a green tank top number....... She a stripper or something?!?

Look at her lil heart tanning tatoo on her stomach, just about her waist..... same skirt, completely different shirt......weird.

Yeah, that blond is hot. But why did she change her top, as she moved down from the black 8 to the neighboring M3.

Oh yeah...... TJ cars look sweet!

Comment

What, are you guys blind. The hottest chick in those photos is the brunette in the aqua in the last shot. She's missing from all the others, but she's the only one that doesn't look like she was picked up at Chi-Chi's or Applebee's.
            Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Originally posted by modifiede30
              What, are you guys blind. The hottest chick in those photos is the brunette in the aqua in the last shot. She's missing from all the others, but she's the only one that doesn't look like she was picked up at Chi-Chi's or Applebee's.
              for a second there i thought none of u had taste.... that brunette is bangin

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly, the brunette in the last one is by far the nicest looking of them all. Is the brunette to the right of the 2nd-to-last one the same girl? I like 'em both, whatever. But if I did any one of 'em, not to mention more than one, I'd have some maaaajor explaining to do when I got home... or rather, when -=( she )=- found out. :? So I'll sit this one out, guys, have fun. 8)

Comment

But if I did any one of 'em, not to mention more than one, I'd have some maaaajor explaining to do when I got home... or rather, when -=( she )=- found out. So I'll sit this one out, guys, have fun.
                  Here is what would happen to me if my wife saw my post: :blowup:

This is one that will not be keeping me notified of responses.
                  Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Couple more pics I found from the summer... again, pics I didn't take.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

your 325i badge is crooked :P

Comment

If i won't even let a phone touch my paint, i certainly won't let a 100lb woman do it either.

I don't care how good looking they are, unless they are going to give me 500 bucks to replace the hood with Carbon Fiber, they MAY NOT sit, stand, lean, kiss, sprawl over, touch, lick,or in any way make contact with my hood.

For those wanting to do the above, please send prompt payment via Paypal or EFT to MMSport@donteventhinkaboutit.com. Please include the paypal fees as well.

Operators are standing by.

Nick
                        -who will not let a 4000K paint job go to waste for a pink taco
                        Nick

87 325 5MT
                        02 IS300 5MT

Comment

Originally posted by Inspar8r
                          Maybe if you'd stop running into shit you wouldnt have had to waste so much $ on the damn paint. Thats a almost a dollar to rev ratio for you're car.... ;)
                          Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                            Originally posted by Inspar8r
                            Maybe if you'd stop running into shit you wouldnt have had to waste so much $ on the damn paint. Thats a almost a dollar to rev ratio for you're car.... ;)
                            Well actually, he said 4000k

Thats $4,000,000. Thats one spendy ass paint job.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                            https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Hmmm good catch!
                              Maybe he's got Xenon's on the brain and confuses Currency with Lumens of output.
                              Below the radar...

Comment

Working...
                              X