What vehicle restrictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    I dont necessarily disagree, but sadly in many states, the inspection system is just another annual tax (revenue generation for the states) to keep your car legal and going. You have to pay your annual registration, then pay the state for the sticker.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

The only emissions regulations or we have here in El Paso County are for diesels, yet you still get the fuckers rolling coal. No safety inspections whatsoever. I've seen people driving cars that should honestly be totaled. Cars that have been smashed to bits, leaking everywhere with the cords showing on the tires and other things hanging off that could be a danger to others on the road, drivin' em like they stole it.

We also have front plate laws here, but no cops, not even staties will mention anything about my E30 lacking a front plate...or the loud exhaust lol
      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Working...
      X