X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 1987 325e E30

Located in Maryland.

My father's car is for sale.

1987 BMW 325e 5spd, 2 door for sale. Nice body, Texas car so NO RUST!!
    This is the best rust free older 325 I have ever seen. Original paint and clear coat is peeling, needs a paint job if you want- and will be a VERY EASY repaint because it will not need much body work at all.

Car runs fine but needs work- does not burn blue. I was using it as a daily driver- good gas mileage; 30 mpg! Inline 6 engine w/ about 120k on it according to last owner (I bought it when it had 100k but gauges were switched out so it says 165 or something). I put about 20k on it in a year and a half.

The car is quick and engine is strong. I disconnected Air conditioning, and power steering for more power but you can hook up again if you want (have belts).

New tires, new front suspension just done, new fuel rails, nice seats but needs interior work to make nice. Has stereo with IPhone input etc. Needs sunroof mechanism to crank- I just open it by hand.

$3400.00

Text Nik at 4438418808
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Self Made; 05-23-2015, 08:28 PM.

Was there a swap involved? Badge on the back looks like it says "i"

Comment

I'm pretty sure the only thing swapped was the badge. This is my dad's car by the way.

Comment

Still for sale. Body's good and runs strong.

Interested buyers text 4438418808.

Comment

Interior pictures

Hi Nik, can you please add some interior pics? Does the dash have cracks?
          Was the AC and power steering working before you disconnected the belts?
          Does the sunroof leak? How exactly do you open it by hand?
          Please let me know

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
          X