Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 bmw 318i

Hi,

I am selling my daily driver that I bought in 2013 as a project car. Now that the project is almost complete, I've had the misfortune of finding out that I will be moving to Milwaukee for work. Unfortunately, a rear-wheel drive small BMW isn't really ideal for that terrible Wisconsin weather. Very sad to be parting with this car, and I'm taking a heavy loss . . .

So to start: The car is a 4-door manual BMW 318I. It is year 1991, and as such has the M42 engine, which is pretty much bullet proof. The car is estimated to have somewhere between 150 and 200 thousand miles. The odometer is not working, as is typical of these cars. Here is what has been done

Timing chain guides, covers, and gaskets
    Power steering hoses
    Valve cover gaskets
    Alternator
    Water Pump
    Motor Mounts
    Thermostat
    Bypass Hose
    Windshield
    BBS replica tires and rims
    Kenwood Stereo with USB
    Windows tinted
    Driveshafts
    Clutch with guibo
    Complete suspension overhaul including ST lowering springs, KYB shocks, mounts, gaskets, rear sway bar links, transmission mounts, control arms with bushings, tie rods, front stabilizer bar link
    New leather shift knob and shift boot
    E30 front subframe reinforcement
    All fluids flushed and refilled
    Shifter upgrade
    Recently the car was repainted

I have receipts totaling over $14k .....

The car drives great. I drive it almost 300 miles/week, and it is my daily driver. However it is far from perfect. Mechanically it doesn't need anything. But the interior I was still in the process of working on. The car originally came with cloth seats that I took out and replaced with Black vinyl seats. I have black door cards that still need to be installed. One or two trim pieces need to be replaced. There is a tear in the dash, about 3 inches. What I was personally going to do next was replace the steering wheel with a nice leather one from a Z4 and get a leather ebrake and boot. The drivers side vizor is also a little loose.

That's all I have for now. I'm sure I missed somethings. If you are interested, you can email, call or text.

I am asking $5100.

Also, it comes with a truckload full of parts.

AC has been converted and blows nice and cold.

See pics here . . .

Last edited by Crap60148; 05-24-2015, 02:12 PM.

Bump

Comment

bumpedy bump

Comment

Sold!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X