anyone from CLE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaferbm View Post
    Same here. Finish college and I'm out! Jeepman is your ix on craigslist?
    Also, one of these days we'll have to have an e30's an coffee for the cle+'ers
    It is, I was thinking about selling it and picking up a car I've been chasing for a hot minute... a mercedes E36 amg wagon.

The gf and I are about to go run some errands, and we were going to take her car, but now I think we'll take the IX.

Comment

what is c&C?

Comment

Originally posted by sofa KING euro View Post
        what is c&C?

Cars & Coffee

Comment

anyone willing to meet up at night? theres a car show at the applebees on transportation blvd every thursday night

Comment

anyone willing to meet up at night? theres a car show at the applebees on transportation blvd every thursday night
            I'd probably be down, but I work friday morning, so I cannot be too out to late. What kind of crowd?

Comment

^same its starts pretty early and ends a little after its gets dark so no worries. its a forced 4 meeting so its alot of srt4's, cobaltSS, and a couple guys show up with their drift cars like fc's and stuff but usually no stupid ass honda guys just a large crowd of people who have a decent understanding of car and boost=) but if we got enough people we could have our own e30 section!

Comment

anyone down to meet up tonight?

Comment

anyone down to meet up tonight?

I suppose I'm game. What time and location?

Comment

Well, I went back to indiana a week and a half ago to renew my drivers liscense, and grab my porsche if it was up to the task of coming out to cleveland, and things went a little different than I had anticipated.

A)

This:

Now looks like this:

B) This:
                    Did not make it to Clevelad. Not sure what happened, but I lost all gears 60 miles outside of cleveland. I damn well better not be a clutch, because the new Spec clutch that is in it only has 440 miles on it. Amazing drive home, too bad it never completed the journey.

C) No pics, but a few week before my IX wreck, my girlfriends car ( my 99 grand am V6, with fresh head gaskets, water pump, rack & pinion, high pressure hoses, power steering pump and headlights was SMASHED in a rear end collision. 4 car pile up. accordioned. Car took the hit well though to be honest, and my gf is still feeling like shit. This happened not 3 minutes after I took my shoes off after work, and cracked a beer on friday the 13th. Figures.

So, I got $2916 for the Grand Am and $3428 for the IX. The IX could probably be fixed for $1k with a new paint job, and the grand am was legit totaled. It just cracked me up because the IX has 252k (and super duper full coverage) while the grand am had 140k and liability. You cannot replace the grand am for $3k, it doesn't buy you squat anymore. And the IX needs a Zino fender and a grill.

So I am selling the IX, and getting a 99 Z3 2.8l one owner from a close friends father for a pretty nice price. And I'm buying a 2001 Subaru Forester to replace the IX for my gf to drive.

Every couple years I have to take a break from the E30 scene, but usually not for long.

But I'm still down to hang with any E30 peeps here in cleveland during my E30 sabbatical.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorLondom
                      There's a C&C meet next Saturday (June 16). We should get some E30s together
                      will61 and I went to that one I believe. I wish I would've noticed your post before then. It was a good time, there seemed to be just as many e30's as there were Porsche's and nearly as many as there were vipers!

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

Any of you guys meeting up soon? would like to have a meet up

Comment

Were you the guy with the track car E30? I was the guy wearing the Caswell Motorsports shirt.
                          That was will61. I had the silver earlier model with the ratty sport seats. You had the super clean/stock late model with snows right?

Unfortunately I can't make it this morning, I have a seminar to make it to. Maybe next time.

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

Gotcha. I actually have a picture from that day, though I took it before you moved your car next to the rest of us.

I've been trying to find some wheels/tires so I can ditch the snows. Within the next couple weeks I should be swapped to 15x7.5 Ronal LS wheels and JOM coilovers :D
                            So good to see. I'm on the eastside and will hopefully have mine on the road before the snow starts to fall. You guys will have to let me know if you are doing another meet up.
                            89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
                            99 540it
                            86 Volvo 240 wagon
                            99 Cherokee
                            13 Passat

Comment

I plan on being there this Saturday (Sept 1). Let's try to get some E30s together!
                              Wish I could make it out just to BS with e30 heads! Camping should be fun though.

Oh yeah keep seeing a black early model on 480 and 90 in the mornings. Anyone's?
                              89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
                              99 540it
                              86 Volvo 240 wagon
                              99 Cherokee
                              13 Passat

Comment

I'm in Cleveland often. Usually the Lakewood area on weekends. Been up with my E34 more lately.
                                91 318is M50 swapped
                                05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Working...
                                X