No announcement yet.

FS:1989 Euro M Technic 320i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sry to intrude, but how did you import it? I assume it was RHD, so did you have to pay the CRAZY $9k to have it federalized?

I have my RHD 3.0L stroker cab in Singapore, which was a 320i before and still is on paper. I'd love to get it into the US since I live here now.......any help is appreciated :)

Regards,
    Chris
    Last edited by Chris E30 Cab; 05-09-2008, 10:02 PM.

Comment

I am military so they shipped it for me.....But it cost me $6k to federalize her back in 1998. It shouldn't be that difficult now with the age of these cars. Mine was LHD. I wish it was RHD, you will always get the looks.

Comment

Holy shit I want this...but I can't afford this.

Good luck with your sale. You willing to let those doorsills go?
        Reminiscing...

Comment

that rust is KILLING me... if it wasnt for that i would make an offer
          e30sport.net
          '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
          '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
          '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
              that rust is KILLING me... if it wasnt for that i would make an offer
              Its a fairly small part and could probably be fixed pretty easy and not to expensive. Its a very nice car... id make an offer on it if i had the money.
              Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

Comment

So no one is interested in my car????? All the pm's I responded to with interest and phone #'s.....and no definite sale. What is the problem fellas & ladies if any?

Comment

Tell you the truth, i'd take this if i didn't have so many cars allready. But anyway, someone should pick this up.

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

if you could get that car half way between Maryland and Colorado, I would probably take it off your hands.

(figure that one out hot shot)

How bad is the shifting problem? Would you feel comfortable taking it on a long trip?

Comment

is it me or is the car schwarz and the m tech kit diamondschwarz
                      Originally posted by blunt
                      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

yeah, looks like it.. that and the undesirable motor/tranny are stopping me.

Julien
                        Build Threads:
                        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

any other rust on the car anywhere? what is goin on with that foglight, if the valence behind it moshed? any accidents or electrical issues? you can PM me if you dont want to respond in the thread.

anyone here know how much of a big deal that lower windshield rust is?
                          e30sport.net
                          '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                          '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                          '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
                            any other rust on the car anywhere? what is goin on with that foglight, if the valence behind it moshed? any accidents or electrical issues? you can PM me if you dont want to respond in the thread.

anyone here know how much of a big deal that lower windshield rust is?
                            pretty easy to fix but be prepared to buy a new windshield as well, they don't always come out in one piece.

Comment

like posted above, that piece can be cut out and replaced like I did to mine. Cost me about $800 to have replaced and painted. You would lose the vin # stamped on that panel though for originality sake
                              Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                              http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Alright guys she down to $3995......someone purchase this car! I really want it to go to an E30 enthusiast! The car is great but if no one wants it i"ll keep it and try to get a manual trans put in it. Any shops recommended to do the manual trans swap???? Thanks Kell

Comment

Working...
                                X