No announcement yet.

Dimethyltryptamine(DMT) spiritual journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMT was a great trip for me. We ingested it via a tea on the beach. In all honesty, it has woken up something inside me, revitalized my curiosity and my will to take more action with my life. I've been trying to better understand my surroundings, and become more well versed in everything that man and this world has to offer.

I read about the universe in my spare time, I volunteer for city council elections, I've been wanting to travel to places in the world I would of never before, I've met more interesting people and so on and so forth. If anything, I face death with less fear and more understanding.

Comment

^That is my goal and the main reason I want to take it. I've heard this account over and over again frommany different people in college. I would like a different perception on some things and I know I have some things to think more of about my life and how I am as a person...right now, not a very good one at that. I've been reading some material on celtic shamanism and they refer to dmt pretty frequently and where the pineal gland is located is the same as some eastern cultures pointed as a main "light" point on the human body. I'm practicing meditating and following some techniques in the book and it's helped me calm myself a little more and I can control my temper better. Hopefully some more meditation and following on some more techniques will help me "prepare" for the trip, if someone can.
      Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Never tried DMT, but mushrooms are pretty enlighting as well. I always learn a lot, especially about myself and my ambitions.

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
          ^That is my goal and the main reason I want to take it. I've heard this account over and over again frommany different people in college. I would like a different perception on some things and I know I have some things to think more of about my life and how I am as a person...right now, not a very good one at that. I've been reading some material on celtic shamanism and they refer to dmt pretty frequently and where the pineal gland is located is the same as some eastern cultures pointed as a main "light" point on the human body. I'm practicing meditating and following some techniques in the book and it's helped me calm myself a little more and I can control my temper better. Hopefully some more meditation and following on some more techniques will help me "prepare" for the trip, if someone can.
          I will say that in western civilization we are geared towards developing our left sides of the brain. We are taught to think through rational and logical thought (masculine), which IMO is not an entirety of our existence. Does ying and yang ring a bell? The DMT experience opens up your ability to develop the right side, which is very necessary in creating the ability of perceived balance with yourself. Honestly, I would recommend ingestion through the tea form. It will be a way better and safer experience. Just make sure you are in an environment where you can't harm yourself and you're with people who you can trust for those couple of minutes that can change your life. Good luck and report back to us :)

Comment

no one says it better than j. rogan, srsly.

Comment

OP, look up the Solfeggio frequencies and play them before your 'ascension'.

Comment

i tried DMT once, in a ayahuasca brew. the experience was as confusing as it was "enlightening". almost like peaking on 10g of mushies. i used pyschotroia viridis and banisteriopsis caapi.

i would like to try pure DMT crystals eventually though.
                Originally posted by stevie30
                The e30 is the '57 Chevy of the European imports. Quote me on this.
                1986 325eS - cosmosblau, sold
                1990 325i - bronzit sedan, sold
                1984 318i - delphin coupe, sold
                1987 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
                1988 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
                1989 325iX - zinnoberrot sedan, current project/daily

Comment

drugs are for losers
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    drugs are for losers
                    Yeah and all people with tattoo's can't get jobs!
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Drugs are a waste
                      Tell me maniac, why do you or does anyone
                      Require drugs to expand their mind?
                      Wanna expand your mind, take a hike in the Alps,
                      And slow down enough to appreciate it for what it is,
                      Not what dmt makes it
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Drugs are a waste
                        Not what dmt makes it

I'm clean these days with the exception of good beer or a nice bottle of wine.

Why did I use to do drugs?

Because it was fun.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Drugs are a waste
                          Not what dmt makes it
                          Something tells me you hate fags too...

Comment

What about fags that are high?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              What about fags that are high?
                              And black? THE MOTHER FUCKING TRIFECTA OF WHAT GOD HATES BRO.

Comment

Drugs are a waste
                                Not what dmt makes it
                                I would rather think taking DMT is way easier and affordable than taking a hike in the alps. Besides, this opens up concepts that are beyond quantum mechanics and relativity's space time.

Comment

Working...
                                X