No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I should clarify, my Wife really has no interest in the garage, or even parking in it. It's detached with no door openers.

If she wanted to park in it, she could.

Just having some fun here people, I treat her like a queen. I get the garage, she gets the house. Spent every night this week after work installing the dishwasher she's wanted since we moved in.

Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 01-06-2017, 08:34 AM.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Stick to your guns man. You told her to GTFO of your space.

:-P
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Lol, she has told me to GTFO of her kitchen.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
          Check out a thorenz
          I almost bought a TD 150 but saw this. Waiting on the Sansui G7500 to come in to put everything together. Will probably get a Marantz 2285 in the near future and also am looking at Elac B5 as well and possibly taking down my HT setup.
          My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
          1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
          IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
          1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

I guess this counts. A few purchases, really. I remodeled our upstairs bathroom over the Christmas break. Still needs paint above the wainscot. I'll post pics of my new bar backsplash when it's done this weekend.

Attached Files
            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

I just bought this Close date is the 30th
              I wanted to sell the 335i for a E90 M3 but thats gonna be on hold for a little bit
              Attached Files
              1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
              2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
              2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Looks good Adam!

Comment

Sveinbjörn Hrafnsson

E30 CABRIO V12 M70B50 ///
                  ALPINA B10 BITURBO 346 @ 507
                  E34 550 V12 JML

Finnish wisdom : If you want to Win,, hire a Finn

http://alpina.123.is/pictures/

Comment

nice hat.....but do u ever drive open cockpits?

because that lower lip is usully for such....wind/aero....

but I like.... I run a new bell myself...
                    I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

I recently finished a bathroom remodel as well.

I do lots of work to my home.

Started with this.

Toilet and your typical shower are behind me, a foot away from each other. Bathroom had a tremendous amount of dead space. The sink/vanity was super low (30 inches above floor) and was complete shit.

My father was a handy man for most of my life and I helped him out a lot over the years. I also happen to live with a GC who owned his own custom home building company for 30+ years. Plus the GC still has all of his tools from back in the day, so I had everything at my disposal.

After roughly 200 man hours and 7000 dollars we are left with this.

Custom tile shower with two independent shower heads (typical location and a rain shower head). Almost 18 square feet in the shower. Super easy for my wife and I to shower at the same time. Required removing part of foundation to install shower drain. Built the wall that supports glass block and added the glass block. Also added a 2x6 glass block window to the outside (this side of house is southern facing, and the wife and I love natural light).

Tile floor. Pretty straightforward.

Added a new larger window to replace the shit old one. What isn't pictured is the low to high blind we ordered. Can keep the blind open without any neighbors seeing our naked asses.

And this is the new other side of the bathroom.

Independent vanities (heavy reworking of drain and feed lines in the wall), all new lights that required extensive rewiring. Added a pony wall to remove the toilet from being seen (that required more foundation destruction and pipe laying). Added another glass block window in front of the toilet. Shitting at the right time of day is magical, as the sun shines through the glass and makes it feel like god is up there congratulating you on the epic dump you're dropping.

A bunch of other little things went into the bathroom as well. Was a huge pain in the ass, but definitely worth it.
                      Last edited by MR E30 325is; 01-06-2017, 03:48 PM.
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                        I guess this counts. A few purchases, really. I remodeled our upstairs bathroom over the Christmas break. Still needs paint above the wainscot. I'll post pics of my new bar backsplash when it's done this weekend.

Awesome! That floor is fantastic!

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post

Started with this.

Toilet and your typical shower are behind me, a foot away from each other. Bathroom had a tremendous amount of dead space. The sink/vanity was super low (30 inches above floor) and was complete shit.

My father was a handy man for most of my life and I helped him out a lot over the years. I also happen to live with a GC who owned his own custom home building company for 30+ years. Plus the GC still has all of his tools from back in the day, so I had everything at my disposal.

Custom tile shower with two independent shower heads (typical location and a rain shower head). Almost 18 square feet in the shower. Super easy for my wife and I to shower at the same time. Required removing part of foundation to install shower drain. Built the wall that supports glass block and added the glass block. Also added a 2x6 glass block window to the outside (this side of house is southern facing, and the wife and I love natural light).

Added a new larger window to replace the shit old one. What isn't pictured is the low to high blind we ordered. Can keep the blind open without any neighbors seeing our naked asses.

Independent vanities (heavy reworking of drain and feed lines in the wall), all new lights that required extensive rewiring. Added a pony wall to remove the toilet from being seen (that required more foundation destruction and pipe laying). Added another glass block window in front of the toilet. Shitting at the right time of day is magical, as the sun shines through the glass and makes it feel like god is up there congratulating you on the epic dump you're dropping.

A bunch of other little things went into the bathroom as well. Was a huge pain in the ass, but definitely worth it.
                        Wow! Impressive indeed. Personally not a huge fan of the mint color, but really really nice work. 7 grand is a lot of money to throw into a bathroom when doing it yourself.

Thats about what i put into a kitchen including cabinets, countertops, and appliances.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Thanks Flyboyx

And yeah, it could have been done for cheaper, but the lady likes what she likes. Haha

The tile shower was a huge portion of the overall expense, I am thinking half IIRC.

We are moving onto the bedroom this year, after I acquire an investment property. It too will be pricey.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

love that new b/r....

I just dont feel that minty green.......but nice design!
                            I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              Awesome! That floor is fantastic!

Wow! Impressive indeed. Personally not a huge fan of the mint color, but really really nice work. 7 grand is a lot of money to throw into a bathroom when doing it yourself.

Thats about what i put into a kitchen including cabinets, countertops, and appliances.
                              What!! That's cheap! Particleboard cabinets and arborite?

You must not live in or plan to keep these places. My kitchen cabinets were 24k themselves. My appliances cost more than 7k.
                              Originally posted by codyep3
                              I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                              2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                              1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                              1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                              2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                              2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                              2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                              2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                              2010 F650gs twin
                              2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post

Started with this.

Beautiful transformation, well done.
                                Originally posted by codyep3
                                I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                                2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                                1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                                1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                                2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                                2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                                2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                                2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                                2010 F650gs twin
                                2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Working...
                                X