Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M42 Valeo single mass conversion, trans and anything else you might want. - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M42 Valeo single mass conversion, trans and anything else you might want. - No Longer Available

M42 Valeo single mass conversion, trans and anything else you might want.

installed this set up around last november, new guibo at the same time, Asking $150 for the clutch and another $100 for the trans. OBO

also anything else M42 related is available, cly one lost compression so im yanking it all out for m52/zf combo.

Photos are from when i installed this around a year ago, these are still in the car but will be pulled this weekend.

List Date: 2/6/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: M42 Valeo single mass conversion, trans and anything else you might want.
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Pmed
    '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

PM'd about the flywheel. Also interested if you have a chipped ECU, and throttle body.

Comment

hard fuel line bracket holder? or an m42 oil filter cap?

1991 318is ---230K - DD
        1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
        so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

ill check if i still have those, i had someone come removed the intake manifold from the car unsure of what these they took.

Pending sale on the clutch.

Comment

Working...
          X