Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
    Mtriple's? You're joking.
    The car's current condition + non-vanos M50... easy goal to reach. I can do the swap in less than day if I have all the parts ready ahead of time.
    I just really want/need to get it running before I pack it away for winter. The second snow hits and the roads start getting salted, it won't leave the garage until ~ March. I want to enjoy it for at least a week before it gets put away. Thanksgiving is just a convenient deadline.

Comment

Do it man, that car is re-god-damn-diculous and itd be sick to see it person. Id want to drive it as well rather than wait 5 months.
      Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
        The car's current condition + non-vanos M50... easy goal to reach. I can do the swap in less than day if I have all the parts ready ahead of time.
        I just really want/need to get it running before I pack it away for winter. The second snow hits and the roads start getting salted, it won't leave the garage until ~ March. I want to enjoy it for at least a week before it gets put away. Thanksgiving is just a convenient deadline.
        You're insane.

Well, you know you've got my help when you need it - I guess nothing is impossible ;)

Comment

I will be down for a drive as long as the white stuff/salt stays off the roads.

It will be good to see another M50 car on the road!!

What dates are we talking about????????? And where????????

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
            Guess you dont have to worry about this deadline anymore do you Jarvis?

Want to buy my white chassis that is already stripped bare.
            Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL

Want to buy my white chassis that is already stripped bare.
              ??

Figures now we both have a chassis for sale ;)

Comment

??

Figures now we both have a chassis for sale ;)
                MY CHASSIS IS BETTER THAN YOUR CHASSIS.

SIMPLY BY VIRTUE OF COLOR AND I HAVE AWESOME EURO BUMPER HOLES ALREADY.... :p
                Below the radar...

Comment

MY CHASSIS IS BETTER THAN YOUR CHASSIS.

SIMPLY BY VIRTUE OF COLOR AND I HAVE AWESOME EURO BUMPER HOLES ALREADY.... :p
                  Hey tard - my chassis is a euro chassis too - durrrrrrrr

I will give you the better color though.

Comment

Hey tard - my chassis is a euro chassis too - durrrrrrrr

I will give you the better color though.
                    DOH!

Foiled again.
                    Damn you Sneaky Scott.... one day I'll show you, you chowdah head.

Below the radar...

Comment

DOH!

Foiled again.
                      Damn you Sneaky Scott.... one day I'll show you, you chowdah head.

What took longer Chris - thinking up that comeback or finding a picture of CHOWDAH!?!?!

Comment

What took longer Chris - thinking up that comeback or finding a picture of CHOWDAH!?!?!
                        Results 1 - 10 of about 4,670,000 for Clam Chowder [definition]. (0.11 seconds)

Clearly we can see I am t3h slow3st at thinking. :(
                        Below the radar...

Comment

Results 1 - 10 of about 4,670,000 for Clam Chowder [definition]. (0.11 seconds)

Clearly we can see I am t3h slow3st at thinking. :(
                          :rofl:

Comment

Don't even start. I've been just trying not to think about it.

Comment

Working...
                            X