No announcement yet.

NE Meet, NOV 20th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Car wash pics - good times.

Langsten joined us later on for the coastal part of the drive, but the pics came out shitty - too dim. I wanted to show at least one pic to prove he does indeed make it to GTG's every so often... :)

My cabbie was WAY too loud. Sold the catback to Willy so I was running with an open exhaust from the midpipe - it sounded ok, but it was just plain LOUD. Had to feather the gas when the po-po were lurking...
    Last edited by Bimmerfanatik; 11-20-2005, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Scott - Good times.
      Nice shots.
      Too bad my rear bumber is falling off and held on by a ghetto bungee cord...

It's always nice to see your car in pictures cuz you see all sorts of stuff that you need to do.

Crazy's wish list
      front and rear schwarz plastic bumpers
      hammer out my front valence
      repair iS lip or buy new/used
      repaint rear spoiler

Thanks again for hosting.
      will tell you how the rear axle feels as soon as I get it on. tx man.
      later

Comment

What happened to the door trim?
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
          Langsten joined us later on for the coastal part of the drive, but the pics came out shitty - too dim. I wanted to show at least one pic to prove he does indeed make it to GTG's every so often... :)

:ohsnap: :loco: 8)

You missed out on a good time at Red Hook, Andy hit on our Sasquatch waitress and made her all goo-goo eyed. We had lots to drink, semi decent food...

Scott, I'm looking to head down your way Tuesday afternoon... anytime that works good for you? Seeing as I've now lost/driven over my temp sensor like 2 times.

Fieldings new car is very clean. It was good to at least see you fellows for a quick blast up the coast. Too bad Scotty's leash got jerked. ;)
          Below the radar...

Comment

Where's Gillian? I know that Langer had family stuff, only 4 of you guys? Should worked in with DTM Boston guys and done the new Go Kart track in Seekonk or F1 Boston.

Comment

Dave - it kept falling off every time I opened or shut the door, and I didn't want to lose it, so I threw it in the back seat :)

You don't have the cabbie fuse diagram do you? It's not the same as the coupes lol.

Andy does like the Sasquatch chicas. I wish I could have stayed, but the whip was a'crackin'... ;) Besides, we all know how you two get after a couple beers....gender begins to fade into a distant and negligible consideration when attempting to satisfy your needs... :)

Gillan is "too cool" for GTG's - maybe we'll do an F1 meet and he'll make an appearance. He's a busy guy and all - lots of drinking and acting heterosexual all the time....

Comment

Working...
              X