NTBC CarBQ Sunday at 130pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTBC CarBQ Sunday at 130pm

Time to get your e30 ready for the monthly carbq, free food, hot girls( crossing fingers) and hot cars. The Car Cellar in west dallas off northwest hwy on shady trail. 2605. freewood dr. Dallas, tx 75220. Be there!

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpicMy Project!

Official North Texas Bimmers Club E30 Representative

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

Who's in

Filmed/ Edited by: Andrew Jiwon Park (http://www.youtube.com/p4kj1w0n)Sponsored by North Texas Bimmers Clubhttp://www.facebook.com/NorthTexasBimmersClub

sigpicMy Project!

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

Comment

Bumpers

sigpicMy Project!

www.BimmerAlliance.net

Comment

Bump

sigpicMy Project!

www.BimmerAlliance.net

Comment

Dude we get it. No need to spam this section with multiple bumps on the same day for a thread you started.

Also I'm assuming you are a major fanboi but in case you haven't noticed that club and its meets are geared towards e46 and up BMW's and their douchey HIN type owners.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Trying to change that, so where do the cool kids meet, because i haven't found that community. I'm an e46 and e30 owner sooooooo....

sigpicMy Project!

www.BimmerAlliance.net

Comment

Working...
            X