No announcement yet.

NE Ski day :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell Id go to Gore on Sunday again. Thatd be like 4 for you guys. Might be able to swing a Stowe/Jay peak ride in there as well.
    Back to my roots

Comment

I'd troop it up to whiteface even though it has no glades and the top of mountain is mostly ice from all the idiots that pizza down it. I've been to gore 3 times this year and only yesterday was worth it really, I'd go if there some more snow fall

Comment

I got some passes for Gore so that will influence my choice.

Comment

Ill be in NH from the 18th to the 28th. Ive got passes to Waterville, Whiteface, Loon, Cranmore, Gore, and attitash. Name a place and I will be there, and Ill be willing to travel to any others. Lets make this happen. Ill be riding that whole week as it is so might as well get it together.
          Back to my roots

Comment

Fielding and I are planning on swapping his H&r ciup suspension on the 18th, hanging out/drinking the night of the 18th, and finishing anything left on Sunday, the 19th. I'm voting for a meet any time either day, and then skiing somewhere Monday, the 20th. Who's up for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
              Fielding and I are planning on swapping his H&r ciup suspension on the 18th, hanging out/drinking the night of the 18th, and finishing anything left on Sunday, the 19th. I'm voting for a meet any time either day, and then skiing somewhere Monday, the 20th. Who's up for it?
              Some people have to go to work on Mondays...

Why don't you guys get it done on Sat and come out Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by alex
                Some people have to go to work on Mondays...

Why don't you guys get it done on Sat and come out Sunday?
                Some people have to work sat and sun, but they're taking it off ;)

we could work sat and ski sun I suppose - but then no drinky sat. Maybe drinky fri, then work sat, then ski sun?

Comment

Dude, there can definately be raging and skiing.
                  Back to my roots

Comment

Working...
                  X