X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ladies and gents this is how its done

i almost made a post saying

"this is what i call an e30tech job"
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

WOW

E30Fiend
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

If you read on, its a work in progress. Not everyone has a 3k to drop on a s52.

Comment

wow! i guess if youre going super ghetto, might as well go super crazy with it. haha
        THE ONLY WAY TO DRIVE AN S2K IS TOPLESS AND BOOSTED! GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!

sigpic

Comment

you do realize that 95% of members over at e30tech are members here right???

Comment

Originally posted by ELONZOOOO View Post
            you do realize that 95% of members over at e30tech are members here right???
            Yea, what's your point?
            - Sean Hayes

Comment

I see it's not an ideal set-up, but why knock it? As the guy stated its a work in progress.

Comment

My point is that more than likely the guy is a member here too, so just because he decided to post over at e30tech doesnt mean hes representing everybody over there

Comment

what do i care, its a crap job
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Not the best job, but is there a reason for shitty on the other site. Both sites doing this gets old.
                    1985 BMW 325e
                    1997 BMW M3/4/5
                    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by e30e View Post
                      Not the best job, but is there a reason for shitty on the other site. Both sites doing this gets old.
                      Agreed

Comment

I love the t-bolted on down pipe..

Comment

we shit on them for doing shitty work
                          they shit on us for being elitist bastards

id much rather be an elitist bastard than do shitty work (i have been known to do shitty work but its getting better)

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
                            we shit on them for doing shitty work
                            they shit on us for being elitist bastards

id much rather be an elitist bastard than do shitty work (i have been known to do shitty work but its getting better)

Live and Learn, we all do. I at least had Jordan point me in the right direction way back on E30sport.com otherwise my car would probably be riced out today or crushed.

But there arent any real Dicks on E30tech to straighten this guy out, but then again most of it is mock up anyways so who the hell cares.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Originally posted by nefarious7907 View Post
                              But there arent any real Dicks on E30tech to straighten this guy out, but then again most of it is mock up anyways so who the hell cares.
                              Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                              X