No announcement yet.

Revshift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same issues. ordered a full set of bushings, and got a "order complete" email on 12/22/12 stating that i would get an email when my order is complete and a tracing number.

no emails yet. didnt email but hope they ship out soon. just would like an update
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

kindly edit tittle as they are r3v sponsors with good parts

always email, as we dont live in a perfect world. Just my

Comment

Originally posted by bmwguy325is View Post
        Did you pay for expedited shipping? Or just regular shipping?
        Sounds normal to me.
        I paid for the more expensive shipping as I'm in a bit of a hurry, but I guess it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by King Mufasa View Post
          kindly edit tittle as they are r3v sponsors with good parts

always email, as we dont live in a perfect world. Just my
          I'm sure the products are great! I just think that if they are backordered, they should say it on their website.

How do I edit titles?

Comment

We are still a little backed up from the holidays but we are catching up and will have everyone's orders shipped very soon. We really appreciate the patience that everyone has had. We are a small shop with only a few guys here. We manufacture everything in house and it can get quite hectic at times. We always pull through and get caught up quickly.

Originally posted by dirtrider372 View Post
            I paid for the more expensive shipping as I'm in a bit of a hurry, but I guess it doesn't matter.
            We only offer one method of shipping. Rest assured that we are working on getting your parts to you as quickly as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Revshift View Post
              We are still a little backed up from the holidays but we are catching up and will have everyone's orders shipped very soon. We really appreciate the patience that everyone has had. We are a small shop with only a few guys here. We manufacture everything in house and it can get quite hectic at times. We always pull through and get caught up quickly.

We only offer one method of shipping. Rest assured that we are working on getting your parts to you as quickly as possible.
              That is perfectly understandable. I didn't create this thread as a means to bad mouth you guys, but more out of curiosity if others are having to wait a while to receive their orders.

By more expensive shipping i meant priority mail, but that doesn't come into play until the item is actually shipped. I believe I had the option for standard ground shipping or priority mail.

Comment

I called today just to check up on my order.
                Very friendly, very understanding, would do business again with Revshift.
                I understand they are backed up and am willing to wait a little longer.
                Thanks for the service and awesome customer support!

Comment

Has anyone got there bushings yet ive been waiting since dec. 27
                  Emailed them on the 8th and was told I would have a tracking # last week so I waited now its the end of this week. Not mad just venting have car on lift just looking sad everyday when I walk in the garage its just waiting to give it a good romping.
                  ~original

Comment

Just got my bundle of joy today Revshift excellent communication, excellent customer service, excellent products done.........

~original

Comment

Picked up a full rear setup for my ix in 95a. In the past I purchased a set of bushings from lencas, which were complete garbage. The lencas bushings didn't fit, rtabs were not concentric, subframe bushings were wrong height, and the diff wouldnt bolt up afterward. The revshift bushings were tight (as they should be) but went in without issue. Everything lined up perfectly, all the bolts on the diff lined up and threaded in like nothing, even though this car and hardware is badly rusted.

Moral of the story: Don't cheap out on bushings, go revshift and do it right the first time.
                      Originally posted by priapism
                      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                      Originally posted by shameson
                      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Been almost a month since they got my moneys. Haven't heard a damn thing since then. Bout to contact my bank reorder from AKG.

Comment

i hope i can get my order ASAP is been already one month and i haven't hear from them!!!
                          http://youtu.be/aOhYdZfY9QY
                          https://vimeo.com/40801938

Comment

Me and my friend put my rev shift stuff in last month
                            instal notes-
                            we put everything in the freezer a couple of hours before we put it in , every thing fit well except for some small issues
                            1. the insert for the subframe bushings outer diameter was just a bit to big for the load spreading washers which was annoying because it took another 15-20 minutes to modify them easy fix grind the shit out the washer
                            2. i know AKG does the diff bushings the same way but only having a lip on one side of the bushing could maybe have the bushing work it self lose (most likely not a big deal
                            3. again with the inserts the diff bushings insert was a couple of millimeters larger on the inside than the bolt that went though it (probably fine but just an fyi)

other than that everything fit great, the rtabs don't squeak and the car feels a lot less harsh and much more planted than it did, so I'm pretty damn happy with them, ill update this review in a couple of months to see how they are holding up
                            88 325is Five Speed
                            Lachssilber

Comment

Dissapointed...............

Service? regardless of how small of a shop you are you need to have someone answering emails at least.

It has been over a month now and regardless of the emails sent for my order we have received no response to these emails.

No tracking number was given either (even after more than one request)

I have a car in pieces waiting for these items and others (the others were also from America yet arrived in under a week!)

Please sort this out, otherwise like someone else mentioned i will be asking for a refund and purchasing from somewhere else.

Comment

Does anyone have any experience with the revshift metal/poly guibo?
                                In an s52 swap?
                                The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X