No announcement yet.

BMW partouts, BMW parts for sale refusing old ad to avoid using Panjo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tito12121, yes still have glass and can ship, have to remove from door still. Also could sell you whole top? I have a bonded shipper from my hometown in Easton PA who maybe able to bring it up to thier wharehouse and you can pick up from there? As they drive by me going to thier Florida trips they do once or twice a month? You can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
    Shawn

Comment

Update as of today 5/30/17 on what's available willing to work deals!

Condenser and auxiliary fan
      both complete doors with glass motors and regulators
      front windshield
      Rear muffler
      rear swaybar
      Gas tank
      Intake manifold with fuel rail and injectors
      Front and rear brake calipers
      And many other parts remaining
      Are removed and ready for packaging, motivated seller discount if parts are picked up in Jacksonville area or will ship at cost

Shawn
      bmwexteemeparts@yahoo.com
      Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 06-03-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Steering wheel is sold. Wooden shift knob is broken and no longer available
        Shawn
        bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

Comment

I am hoping to have the front suspension off this week, I have a spare rear subframe off another car I had for sale. Still have many parts left for sale you can email me directly for pictures at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
          Shawn

Comment

Front and rear bumpers with all plastic trim is now sold! I may have another 325ic convertible that will be for parts still have majority of the parts left willing to make deals if one can pick up or send prepaid shipping labels the deals get that much better. One can email me with parts need to bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
            Shawn

Comment

Update today 5/22/17
              Sent BMW to scrap yard still sadly have all the remaining parts left in wife's garage and want to clear out. Front and rear suspension went with the roller and steering rack as well. Have spare rear suspension for sale if anyone needs it? Weill sell cheap and anything else I have?

[IMG]RL=http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/bmwextremeguy/media/IMG_20170522_141742_zpssfuqgvgo.jpg.html][/URL[/IMG]

Comment

Rear seat belts and other seatbelts are now sold now almost everything else is available you can email for specific parts
                Shawn

Comment

I am looking for the fenders and the rubber window scrapers. How is the trunk carpet? I sent an email but it got sent back

Comment

Fenders are good no rust trunk carpet is fair what is left I will check the window scrapers. If you want and interested and can do the 3- 4 hour drive I will work a deal on all that I have?
                    You can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
                    Shawn

Comment

you have mail
                      [I

Comment

Hi catcusjacks1, emailed you back still parting out the parts.
                        Shawn
                        Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 05-29-2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Update 5/30/17 the following parts have been sold.

both rear glass and motor assemblies
                          Alternator aftermarket
                          Bosch Starter
                          Whole complete convertible top assembly
                          Fuel pump external
                          Still much more for sale you can email at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
                          Shawn

Comment

Convertible top and back window assembly now sold
                            Still have alot of parts left including good 5 speed and automatic transmission
                            Shawn

Comment

Still have the convertible doors and glass with regulators for sale along with the automatic transmission from it still for sale trying to get rid of the large bulky parts.

The 5 speed from the 1986 325es is still for sale and with the manual driveshaft

Will take take best reasonable offers on everything picked up or delivered in the Jacksonville Florida area.

Shawn

Comment

4th of July sale, willing to let all parts go dirt cheap if picked-up in the outside Jacksonville Florida area today at in-laws house, wouldn't be able to deliver around the area today due to me and wife needing to be home to keep the pitbulls calm during the fireworks today and tonight if interested in the remaining parts you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
                                Shawn

Comment

Working...
                                X