1989 - 1991 E30 in Socal

- coupe
    - hard top
    - 318is or 325i(s)
    - Manual Only
    - Coupe only
    - Absolutely NO rust
    - Clean title only

I have a budget of up to 6k but i prefer to stay around the 3.5k range.

List Date: 5/13/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: WTB: E30 in SoCal
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

--------------------------------------
    Last edited by Musij; 05-31-2017, 06:41 PM.

this one seems cool. no idea if its worth the money. I would strongly urge a passing smog prior to giving him any $$$$

Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      this one seems cool. no idea if its worth the money. I would strongly urge a passing smog prior to giving him any $$$$

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...120338999.html
      Was gonna actually go see it tonight but its in north LA and friday evening LA traffic isn't something i felt like dealing with today, so if he still has it I'm gonna go check it out sunday! Thanks for looking out! and that's smart, thx for the advice, ill apply it.

Comment

I think the owner just remade the ad last week that. It's been up for about two months and it has AZ plates.

Guessing it's having a hard time passing smog.
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          I think the owner just remade the ad last week that. It's been up for about two months and it has AZ plates.

Someone on reddit told me he posted on here, could you or anyone who's seen the post link it to me through pm or here please. I've looked but didnt find and i'd like to read the replies incase i find a gem. It's a 3 hour drive from me so i'm trying to do homework before i waste a 300 mile round trip drive.

Comment

PM sent
            '89 325ix
            '88 M6 Royal Blue
            '13 128i "M-Sport"
            '04 ZHP Mystic Blue-SOLD
            '02 E46 330xi-SOLD
            '89 325i Laachssilber metallic-SOLD
            '89 325i Bronzit-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Guy said it has AZ plates cause he just moved here. I'd be very interested to see what someone who sees in person has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                Guy said it has AZ plates cause he just moved here. I'd be very interested to see what someone who sees in person has to say.

If he still has the car I'm going to go tomorrow.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Musij View Post
                    If he still has the car I'm going to go tomorrow.
                    Did you see the car?

Comment

Did you see the car?
                      I asked if i could go see it yesterday, never got a reply :/ there were some caution flags too so im not too devastated about it.

Comment

^ What type of caution flags?

Comment

^ What type of caution flags?
                          Been trying to sell for 2 months, AZ plates living in CA for that entire time, Was fairly slow on text replies and some were hard to undestand, the address he finally gave me was a not so safe part of town, and i noticed a few off things on the car that i cant remember off the top of my head, i kind of moved it to the back of my interest list.

Comment

Originally posted by Musij View Post
                            Been trying to sell for 2 months, AZ plates living in CA for that entire time, Was fairly slow on text replies and some were hard to undestand, the address he finally gave me was a not so safe part of town, and i noticed a few off things on the car that i cant remember off the top of my head, i kind of moved it to the back of my interest list.
                            About to put my e30 up for sale. I was using it as my DD for 5 years until I changed jobs and had a much further commute (175 miles each way). Ended up getting a TDI Golf about 2 years ago.

Only drive the e30 on a few weekends here and there so I ended up putting it as non-op but still keep insurance. I was detailing it yesterday and plan to re-register / smog it this week.

Spec: Red 1988 325is (metal bumpers)
                            Completely stock
                            2 door
                            Manual Tranny
                            150,000 original miles
                            New Tires
                            New Clutch
                            New Battery
                            Uncracked dash

bad:
                            Rip in the driver seat
                            Half the cluster is out (which I am sure are the batterys) but the odometer still works perfect
                            Wheels could use a refinishing
                            Passenger fender needs a respray

I have a box full of new parts that I planned to use for the 150,000 service. Water pump, thermostate, spark plugs, all coolant hoses, brake lines,ect. I think I spend close to $650 from Bavoauto.

Anyways, feel free to message if you want to come by and check it out. Located in Mission Viejo.

Once I get the registration and smog complete I will post it up for sale with pictures.

Comment

Bump

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X