This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a few oddities over the weekend-

1. A red 89+ 4 door ix with either a rotted off exhaust or some poorly setup box on 82nd ave

2. The black early model sedan with body kit(s) and black ebay tails from CL on 82nd by felony flats.

3. Rough black 2 door early model turned onto 99e going south at Westmoreland park. Sped up to get behind me, then took the 224 east exit.

What happened to the nice e30s? Makes me sad to see this standard of car out there.
    sigpic

Comment

Alpineweis early model on 96th, heading North towards Stark at about 8-8:30 last night. I was in the black 535is. Anyone here?
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by ColegeProfessor
        now about the stock love....
        What about it ya noob?
        sigpic

Comment

There is nothing wrong with stock. You just misread what I wrote. I was talking about the unloved and neglected stockers, as opposed to clean and maintained stock. Ya dig?
          sigpic

Comment

So anyways....

Sunday night in Vancouver I spotted a black E30 heading east on Mill Plain. I honked my horn and flashed my high beams at you as we were both going the same way. y u no look?
            Then you turned right onto Chakluv and I deviated from my original route to follow you. You pulled into Fred Meyer and that was that. I guess you didn't want to be my friend anyway...:hitler:

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
              So anyways....

Sunday night in Vancouver I spotted a black E30 heading east on Mill Plain. I honked my horn and flashed my high beams at you as we were both going the same way. y u no look?
              Then you turned right onto Chakluv and I deviated from my original route to follow you. You pulled into Fred Meyer and that was that. I guess you didn't want to be my friend anyway...:hitler:
              happened to me 50 times lol, abe do you carry r3v flyers?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Last night/yesterday evening I spotted a red e30 M3 with a roof rack carrying a bike. I gave you the piece sign out the window. You caught me at the last minute. I was in the silver E90 335d. Your car looked, and sounded very nice.
                M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                  Last night/yesterday evening I spotted a red e30 M3 with a roof rack carrying a bike. I gave you the piece sign out the window. You caught me at the last minute. I was in the silver E90 335d. Your car looked, and sounded very nice.
                  Rolled by that guy when he was standing by his car in a parking lot. I gave him a thumbs up. He just stood there and stared at my car as it rolled by lol.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

On the last e30 cruise that I got to lead on April 23rd, on Skyline, there were some kids outside looking at an e30 as we drove by.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                    i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                     - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

At least two e30s (that weren't in Pro3) were parked at PIR on Sunday. Raise your hand if you were there :)
                      -------------------------------------------------
                      1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                      2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

I was planning on going to that first Pro3 race, but that was the first weekend where I had to work. I've never worked on the weekends and weekdays before. Working on the weekends sucks a lot. It's like there's no such thing as a weekend.

Hopefully I can make it to the Pro3 race on June 12th at PIR. Someday, I want to become a Pro3 racer or any type.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                        i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."

Comment

Saw an Alpine White E30 heading south on Lake Shore Blvd. in Vancouver today. I flashed my high beams at you and you waved back.
                          Originally posted by 5Toes
                          bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

The day I don't roll in the E30 I pass about five or six within an hour.
                            Saw the first one in Tanasbourne on cournell. 2nd one was on sunset going towards Portland it was an odd beige color that was not bronzit, and it was missing the front valence. Third one was in the parking lot of cedar hills crossing mall was black, I think 4-door. And the last one I remember was a late model red "is" next to cedar hills crossing.
                            Any one on here? I keep seeing more and more in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area.
                            1988 325ic Bronzit Metallic.
                            1987 325issold
                            1987 325es Lemons
                            1984 533i 135k R.I.P
                            1998 subaru legacy GTsold
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_Anderson View Post
                              Tell me about it! I bought an E46 to give the E30 some let time/destination critical driving, and now all I pass are E30s. Of course, I still wave wildly like I'm in my E30, or shoot a peace sign with a fully extended arm out the window... E30 drivers just give me that "WhoTheFuckAreYou?" look. I need to get my E30 back on the road...
                              -------------------------------------------------
                              1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                              2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_Anderson View Post
                                Saw the first one in Tanasbourne on cournell. 2nd one was on sunset going towards Portland it was an odd beige color that was not bronzit, and it was missing the front valence. Third one was in the parking lot of cedar hills crossing mall was black, I think 4-door. And the last one I remember was a late model red "is" next to cedar hills crossing.
                                Any one on here? I keep seeing more and more in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area.
                                I'm in Hillsboro too. I have a white, late-model, coupé. A couple days ago, I was at the stop light on 25th & Cornell, and some kids pulled up in a Honda civic. The kid in the passenger seat started yelling, I rolled down my window, and he was saying how he likes my car and has an e30 just like it. I wonder if that was anyone on here...

Comment

Working...
                                X