X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open house @ Leith BMW on 12/06/08...Raleigh

Date: 12/06/08

This was emailed to me:

Leith BMW has again volunteered to host an Open House and Swap Meet at their exclusive BMW showroom parts and service facilities. Planned activities include special clinics given by Leith BMW sales, service, parts and technical staff. These 30 minute clinics will include facilities tours and highlights of a variety of programs, rebates and discounts available only to BMW CCA members. New BMW models will be on display, as well as a number of certified preowned BMWs. Also there will parts and accessory item specials in addition to the regular BMWCCA discount.
    Leith BMW will graciously provide lunch and tickets for valuable door prizes to all who register. The Swap Meet is for BMWCCA members and family, and their guests. Children are especially welcome to attend (with proper adult supervision, of course)

Due to the limited space available, commercial and non BMW related vendors are not invited to display at this event. There will be a mini-concours for club member BMW’s. Shine up your latest ride and be prepared to show it off. Kelly Barbour and Tom McElroy (Leith Service and Parts managers) are going to put on their special judge outfits and give appropriate recognition where it belongs. It should be a sight to see. Please call John Bailey at (919) 876-5444, ext. 220 to register. This will assure you of receiving your lunch & door prize tickets. Swap Meet sellers must RSVP to reserve display and car coral spaces.

COTM

dang. it.
    I remember getting an email about this.
    I really want to bring a truck with E28/E30 parts up there, but I guess we'll have to see.
    Slicktop City!

Comment

Working...
    X