Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1989 325ix Low Miles $4000 obo

Sale Pending .
    Up for sale is a well preserved 1989 325ix 4 door automatic with only 131,000 miles. Color red w/ black/gray interior. Car has projector headlights/fog lights, heated seats, A/C blows very cold and all wheel drive functions perfectly passes jack test. Car has very little rust as you can see from the photos and has been gone thru extensively with reciepts to prove. More photos can be seen per attached link.

Here are some of the things that have been done to the car in the last 2.5 years.
    Driveshaft, flexible guibo, tie rod assemblies, sway bar, manifold gasket, brake pads, brake sensors, steering rack boots, axle boots, factory cat-back exhaust, belts, cap and rotor, plugs and wires, new Toyo Proxy 4 tires, fuel pump, power antenna, rebuilt transfer case, transmission flush, front/rear diff fluids....ETC... Totally over $4000 in repairs! And I have reciepts to prove.
    Car runs very well and goes thru the snow like a trooper. Car came from out east and was brought to Michigan 2.5years ago. This probably explains the absence of rust that you would expect from a Michigan car. In addition, I purchased a parts car that needed a new transmission...so I have an extra engine, axles, and a bunch of other spare parts that will be included in the sale. Enough to keep this car going for many many years!

Here are some things that need some help:
    -Paint is as you would expect from a vehicle this age...slightly faded.
    -Car has the typical dings in various areas of the vehicle...again what you would expect for its age
    -Front driver seat has a cover on it because the seat it torn from use otherwise interior is very nice
    -Heater fan makes a slight noise...may be a leaf or something?
    -The new muffler installed clunks on bumps....strap probably needs tightening.
    -Rear passenger door bottom....has some surface rust as does the passenger rear bumper.(see photos in attached link)

Email me with questions
    Thanks
    Last edited by bikerguy71; 02-23-2011, 06:51 PM.

Very nice and a fair price. GLWS.

Comment

paging Alan
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

only if it was a 5 speed!

Comment

Awesome.
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

bump

Comment

Feel free to come and see the vehicle. I have a somewhat flexible schedule.

Comment

Very interested in this car if its still available, I live in Kzoo!

Comment

Great. I emailed you my phone #. Give me a call and we can arrange a viewing for you.

Comment

MI bump gogo ixs
                    sigpic

Comment

2 more days in the auction people.

Comment

one day left in the auction

Comment

Sale pending

Comment

Working...
                          X