Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Damn Straight

Comment

You want to have the spring rally in N. Ga.. Come north for this one. You don't have much more than an hour more driving than we do from Shat-nooga.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
        so who has to get what done for the fall rally? who's planning to slave on their cars for the next 2 month?
        I have no motor in the car, no suspension, no diff, I need a 5-speed swap, an interior, rims, tires. So yeah I'll be busy.
        Originally posted by KingB
        Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

me, too. I have no illusions of getting my engine swap done by then, but there are plenty of other things that need to get done, so I"m going to be spending every non-work, non-daddy moment in the garage... (sigh) I love this hobby....
          Slicktop City!

Comment

Maybe--Just maybe, if I get springs, wheels, and an updated inspection on the car, I shall join. Maybe.

'90 325i

Comment

are we there yet?
              sigpic

Comment

I kind of want to fix the M3 and run that...

Hmmmmm

Comment

i will have my 5-lug swap no matter what. maybe even an I engine. My 400k mile E is on it's last breath.

Comment

Hopefully I'll be sporting lowering springs, plastic bumper swap, late model front apron w/is lip, AC Schnitzer strut brace, and AC Schnitzer steering wheel. Also have newly restored AC Schnitzer 16x7.5 ET 25 type 1 wheels w/new BF Goodrich g-Force HDW tires. Are we there yet?
                    Last edited by Stevie30; 09-14-2008, 03:35 PM.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Damn steve I still can't believe that you found all the AC stuff, you lucky SOB.
                      It is good to see all these NC guys making this time. It will be nice to meet some new people.
                      If I can get all my shit done by the rally I don't want to hear any bitchin from you other guys, I got a 2 year old as well. Right now I think that I'm personaly paying patrick's pay check over at BMA. With orders every week, ='s grumpy wife, it feels like it anyway.
                      Originally posted by KingB
                      Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

Woot woot

Bout to get me some Group N Non-Vanos cams for my NV M50 swap and just put in a $400+ order for new swap parts at BMA.

Time to pony up bitches!

BTW Halston are you officially in? Should I add you to the list or what?

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                          BTW Halston are you officially in? Should I add you to the list or what?
                          He better be in if he expects a street full of e30s at his house warming party.

Comment

Hey Steve, guess who just bought a white 91 318is with perfect white plastic bumpers?

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                              Hey Steve, guess who just bought a white 91 318is with perfect white plastic bumpers?
                              I give up. Tell me.

Comment

ME!!

lulz... jkjkjk

Comment

Working...
                                X