No announcement yet.

FS: '91 318is New England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, this is a steal ! Come on someone, if I had the money, would have taken it as fast as getting a heart transplant for someone less fortunate than me.
    WTB E30. Right now $1500+ Vert or 4 door only.

Price range will increase every month.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffSDguy View Post
      Dude, this is a steal ! Come on someone, if I had the money, would have taken it as fast as getting a heart transplant for someone less fortunate than me.
      there lies the problem with us too, yes it's a nice car

Comment

Sorry, I forgot I had a thread on here until I was contacted by a couple interested people - the car is still for sale since I can't continue the motor swap until I get the last couple transmission bits and it gets warmer, as of now my friend (DrtyE30 on here) has been looking after it and can show it off with proper notice since I currently live in the city now (which is the #1 reason I'm selling the car, #2 is that I want a red one eventually

Originally posted by custom32 View Post
        Does the car have AC?
        yes, the belt is not currently hooked up since it's winter and I try to unhook whatever I'm not using to free up power - but yes, it works and is ICE COLD. A/C fan works on every setting as well. Everything works on the OBC, as well - only light that's on is the brake lining light due to bad rear pads and pad sensor (I have the new pads and sensor still in their packaging, too goddamn cold to put them in)
        Last edited by ScHpAnKy; 02-23-2011, 07:56 AM.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

GLWS man, it is a nice car
          www.gutenparts.com

San Francisco will be represented at GFEST 2011 :letitout:

Comment

Originally posted by ameuras View Post
            GLWS man, it is a nice car
            Thank you!

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
            bump f/o/r a nice car.
            Thanks!

haha, story of my life right now - I've got a few people that are waiting on funds from either their insurance company, tax refund, sale of the their car, etc haha - but right now, no deposit yet, so car is still available!

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

I would like to see the rust. Also, you show a rear pic that is two different views. Plates are different and the IS is on one pic and a E30 emblem is on the other. How is it actually? Those wheels on the car still?

Comment

I thought you said you wanted to keep the car after 2 weeks if you have not sold it yet.

Comment

I thought you said you wanted to keep the car after 2 weeks if you have not sold it yet.
                  didn't anticipate getting as much interest as I've had

Originally posted by Outside Groove View Post
                  I would like to see the rust. Also, you show a rear pic that is two different views. Plates are different and the IS is on one pic and a E30 emblem is on the other. How is it actually? Those wheels on the car still?
                  My plate was never "NO THX", I photoshopped it on so only interested parties see pictures of it.

send me your e-mail and I'll forward you the email with all the pictures
                  IS emblem was when I bought it (have the original 318is emblem as well)
                  e30 is what's on their now - if I keep it, I might just de-badge it entirely.
                  I'm not sure what you mean by "how is it" though - everything works, it's never not started or had any weird running issues, only issue is the typical new england rust on the fenders (which I have spare, still in the box from the seller) and the rear apron/valence by the tow hook got punched out from the previous owner, so that's why the price is only $3500. Haven't driven it much since I moved to the city so I'm trying to remember, but I'm pretty sure there's not even rust in the battery compartment.

Wheels are still on the car, I'm not a fan of them - but I replaced my (apparently warped?) basketweaves for a few hundred.
                  Last edited by ScHpAnKy; 02-24-2011, 11:23 AM.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

If you were in SoCal I would have token a loan of $1000 just so I can buy your car.
                    I can't pay for registration but at least I have the car right? LOL

Comment

If you were in SoCal I would have token a loan of $1000 just so I can buy your car.
                      I can't pay for registration but at least I have the car right? LOL
                      haha, thanks - more teasing!
                      if you've got the car, that's all that matters :p
                      Driving it out there would be an absolute blast, too!

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

outsidegroove at gmail.com to send me the pics. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Outside Groove View Post
                          outsidegroove at gmail.com to send me the pics. Thanks.
                          e-mail sent :)

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

if anybody has cash-in-hand, I'm willing to negotiate a lower price.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

weekend bump - now's your chance to throw offers at me!

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Working...
                              X