Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CA: Feeler 1986 Black 635 CSI 5spd

OFFICIALLY FOR SALE NOW!

So looks like I'm probably changing careers, and I will need a car that gets better gas milage for the new 60+ mile daily commute. I hate to do this, but I will probably have to sell the 635 CSI I recently purchased. :o

CAR DOES NOT COME WITH THE BBS RZs PICTURED!

Cliff Notes on the car:

1986 635 CSI 5 spd, Black on Black, Clean title, with 217k miles
    H&R Sports springs
    Bilstein Sport shocks
    H4 Hella headlights, with 55W, 6k HIDs
    Leather, sport, power seats
    Premium speaker package, with aftermarket CD player
    15" e34 basket weaves, with very low miles on the tires

Maintenance performed:

Valve adjustment just performed
    New valve cover gasket
    New fuel filter
    New air filter
    Cleaned ICV and AFM
    New spark plugs
    Fairly new spark plug wires, cap and rotor (done by previous owner in 2009)

New motor mounts
    New differential mount
    New brake pads front and rear
    Oil just changed
    AC blows cold and had the R134 gas conversion performed at some point in time
    Previous owner replaced clutch master cylinder and clutch in 2009

Still needs/can be done:

Front upper and lower control arm bushings
    Rear subframe bushings

A mini-novel:

This car is all in all in good shape. The paint cleans up nice after a wash, but like most 25 year old cars, is not perfect. The body is straight, with no visible rust. Everything seems to work electronically with the car, except for the lumbar support and head rest motors on the front seats. The Interior is pretty clean, but the leather is a bit worn from the sun, and there are areas where the stitching has come undone. The dash is cracked like most e24s, but a dash cover will hide all those imperfections.
    The car is very mechanically sound.

The motor, transmission, and chassis have 217k on them. All the necessary maintenance has been either performed by our shop, or recently done by a previous owner. The M30 motor has run extremely well ever since I bought the car, and it has yet to fail me or cause me any issues. The car just passed smog before I registered it, so the catalytic converter and exhaust are up to par with CARB standards. ;)

The engine does not leak a drop of any kind of fluid. The motor runs cool - it never gets past the halfway mark on the temp guage, even sitting in stop and go traffic, when it's 70 degrees and sunny out side, with the AC blowing.

There was definitely some head work done on the motor at some point, because the gasket is fairly new, and the inside of the head looked pretty clean during the valve adjustment. I will do a compression test this weekend to shed some further light on the motor's condition.

The clutch and clutch master cylinder were replaced about a year ago, and feel great. The transmission shifts nicely with no issue.

The car is lowered on H&R sport springs, with Bilstien Sport shocks. This suspension is comfortable, yet sporty. The car needs front upper and lower control arm bushings, as well as rear subframe bushings. These can be installed for the higher price option.

I was also thinking about get a Miller MAF kit with chip and installing that to give the motor a bit more pick-up and better throttle response. We've put MAF kits on numerous M20 e30s and the drivability and powerband are night and day!

Here are the prices I was thinking about:

The way it is: $3,800 OBO

The way it is, with MAF kit and chip installed: $4,500 OBO

With front upper and lower control arm bushings replaced only: $4,300 OBO

With front upper and lower control arm bushings, and rear subframe bushings replaced only: $4,800 OBO

With MAF kit, chip, front upper and lower control arm bushings, and rear subframe bushings replaced: $5,200 OBO

The prices are flexible, but I'm not stupid or in any realy hurry to get rid of the car. I know what the car is worth, and I'm asking fair prices. PM me or email me for more info.

(email) cebialy at gmail dot com
    Last edited by e30polak; 02-10-2011, 08:48 PM.
    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

bump , glws dude

Comment

That is clean, GLWS.
      WTB E30. Right now $1500+ Vert or 4 door only.

Price range will increase every month.

Comment

That's a nice car. GLWS

Comment

OFFICIALLY FOR SALE NOW!

Prices adjusted accordingly for quicker sale.

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Bump for an awesome car. I have driven it, and she rides smooth. This car would make an AWESOME city cruiser.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
              Bump for an awesome car. I have driven it, and she rides smooth. This car would make an AWESOME city cruiser.
              DOOR SLaMMER!
              harry/harout

Comment

Man i really wish i could buy her.

Comment

Originally posted by n2bimmer View Post
                  Man i really wish i could buy her.
                  I feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by herbie View Post
                    I feel the same way.

Trust me not the way i do, i owned this car last year, i sold it, Its a great car, it feels so different. I would get it if i werent getting married in a few months.

Comment

Looks like my friend will be buying this bad boy from me. I already found a replacement vehicle, will keep everyone updated!

Comment

The replacement is even hotter. :)

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                        Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                          The replacement is even hotter. :)
                          This.

Looks like my friend is buying the shark, thanks for looking!

Comment

any more pics?

Comment

Working...
                            X