• Show
Clear All

I'll give you 1799
    '88 325i cabbie royal blau
    '91 325i cabbie calypso rot
    '92 318i cabbie laguna green
    ~I like all my b!tches topless ;-)~

Comment

violet -> ill do $2100 without the smog and h&r springs.

Comment

Sorry bamer - not sure you're gonna get more than $1800 - at which point I suspect you've probably pocketed a few anyway.

Sorry to point it out, but you can't just want a hybrid...

Regardless, glws. You do have a 318is after all. We all want it but you got it first.

Comment

no worries. not in a rush at all. the dealerships will be around forever anyway. ill probably just keep it if i dont sell it for the right price.

Thank you though!

Comment

I am pretty sure this is not how things work around here.....

Comment

You should keep it. Its not getting cheaper.

Comment

bump!

Comment

I'll offer 1800 if you're getting 30+mpg's. anything less my offer is 1200 considering the obvious maintenace needs.

Comment

Still not sold?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Originally posted by spanishflea View Post
                      I'll offer 1800 if you're getting 30+mpg's. anything less my offer is 1200 considering the obvious maintenace needs.
                      WTF kind of offer is this? Sometimes I think people join here just to fuck around in for sale threads..
                      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by azael325i View Post
                        Still not sold?
                        not yet. i got a guy coming this weekend. hopefully it sells.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                          WTF kind of offer is this? Sometimes I think people join here just to fuck around in for sale threads..

i dunno man...seems like it though...

Comment

I will give 1800 and a 4 leaf clover
                            Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                            Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Lol You guys are funny! Did anyone miss the "Salvage title Part" i ve been in the business for over 20 years and that car is not worth more than $350.00 anywhere else except this forum! Wise up guys common!

Comment

Originally posted by zlatan55 View Post
                                Lol You guys are funny! Did anyone miss the "Salvage title Part" i ve been in the business for over 20 years and that car is not worth more than $350.00 anywhere else except this forum! Wise up guys common!
                                Im 12, what is this
                                Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                                Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X