Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: '89 325i Alpine White

CAR IS SOLD

For Sale is my 1989 325i coupe in Alpine White.

Upgrades - Suspension techniques springs and bilstien shocks, ireland engineering rear sway bar, sway bar reinforcements front and rear, adjustable sway bar links, urethane rear axle carrier bushings, short shifter, UUC double shear selector rod, delrin tranny mounts, Pioneer head unit and speakers, TR Motorsports 15" wheels with summer tires, tree house racing control arm bushings, intake, 3.73 LSD with delrin mount, and the preveous owner installed a new 2.5" exhaust from the exhaust manifold back that sounds reasonably good.

New service items include cap, rotor, and plug wires, clutch, cat. converter, fresh oil service with valve adjustment, valve cover gasket, front and rear main seals, oil pan gasket.

The bad - left front fender was crunched by the previous owner's neighbor, paint is showing it's age all around with clear coat peeling and interior is showing wear as well.

It isn't cosmetically the greatest car and the paint does show it's age but it drives and handles very very well. Has been a California car all of its life until brought to CO this past August. Since arriving in CO it has remained cleaned and covered and only driven on warm, dry roads. I am a motivated seller and willing to negotiate. Please feel free to pm me or call at 408-710-6203.

Asking $2800 obo

Pics:

Last edited by BützBöb; 02-24-2011, 11:01 PM.

Texted.

Is it in CO or NorCal?
    Last edited by Spiff325iS; 02-23-2011, 12:25 PM.
    The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

pm'd!

Comment

It's in CO right now. Boulder to be exact.

and tfritz...I will try and get those pics for you soon.

Comment

Very interested if you bring it back to the bay.

Comment

you have a tx...
            sigpic
            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
            " enjoy the show "

Comment

Guys that sent me texts... My phone is receiving, but not sending messages right now.

I'm headed over to Verizon within the next few hours to work the issue out so expect a response then! If you NEED to contact me, or are requesting more pictures of the car email me at...
              cody.benj60@gmail.com

Sorry for the delay on the responses guys... So much for that fancy smart-phone right?!

Thanks for your patience!!

Comment

Emailed!
                The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

Emails responded! Working on getting more interior/engine bay pictures today or tomorrow depending on time.

Comment

Working...
                  X