Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jay... looking at a set of 16s... they are Momo, 4x100, 7.5X16, ET40. They would be coming with 205 60 R16 Bridgestone Ecopia... can these fit on an E30 running stock suspension?
    Estoguy
    1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

I'm looking to get some 6ul's, I've looked and looked on Google for pics. Thing is I've only come across ones that are running the miata version. I can't find the spec e30's is anyone running these wheels? Or something else i n a 15x7 15 offset

Comment

What good 16x8 +20 wheels are available?

Hoping to run 205/50 front and 225/45 rear, as well as RX7 calipers in the front.

Does this perfect wheel exist?
        '90 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
          I'm looking to get some 6ul's, I've looked and looked on Google for pics. Thing is I've only come across ones that are running the miata version. I can't find the spec e30's is anyone running these wheels? Or something else i n a 15x7 15 offset
          Don't think 949 ever actually released the 6UL for SE30. Most run Kosei K1, D Force, or the Jongbloed
          - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
            Don't think 949 ever actually released the 6UL for SE30. Most run Kosei K1, D Force, or the Jongbloed
            They make them specifically for the e30, they have for a few years it looks like. http://949racing.com/15x7-6UL-SE30.aspx

Comment

Looking at a 17x8.5 +35 offset. What can I do to get to them to work?

Comment

Seems like the gurus have left the building.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Could I run BBS style 29's with 18mm 5x120 adapter on a 1990 convertible, lowered about 1.5" with no rolling? What tire size would work?

Comment

Looking to get a set of wheels. I plan on running 15x8 +38 in the rear and 15x7 +25 in the front. What size spacer/tire should I run for an aggressive fitment?
                    Last edited by E30_Kyle; 06-06-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Will a 16x9 ET 25mm fit all around with 205/50/16's?
                      '87 Vert, Black, 5-sp
                      '15 Civic Si, White - Daily commuter
                      '15 MB C300 Sport, White/Cranberry - Wife's

Comment

Originally posted by LateE30 View Post
                        Will a 16x9 ET 25mm fit all around with 205/50/16's?
                        welp. i suppose it does NOT fit...sad day.

Rears fit GREAT, couldnt be more perfect. However the fronts stick out a good amount from the fender AND they are rubbing the struts.

Going to get 5mm spacers and extended bolts. See if it at least fixes the clearance issues. i think a lower profile tire will be more useful as well, thinking a 45 or 40 instead of the 50mm.

I think it's going to look pretty terrible sticking out 5mm more up front
                        '87 Vert, Black, 5-sp
                        '15 Civic Si, White - Daily commuter
                        '15 MB C300 Sport, White/Cranberry - Wife's

Comment

Originally posted by houstonf34 View Post
                          thanks, this is a great thing you are doing.

For autox and fitment would you recommend 205/50 potenza , dunlop direzza 225/45 or bfg rizal s 215/45
                          225/45 z2

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                            16"x8" ET29. Tires are 225/45R16.

What size spacers front and rear? 1990 325is on H&R Sport.
                            10mm front hubcentric. Rears can work with none at all, up to 5mm works without fender rolling. 10mm if rolled flat.

Comment

Originally posted by dailyrider View Post
                              Huge thanks man. Great info. I ended up with a different set of wheels. Work 17x8/9 et 35 with 18mm adapters. Put 235/40 on the rear and 215/45 on the front...cause I nerded out about matching sidewalk height. Front clear with the roll and pull but I rub on the front of the wheel well. Rear is just about perfect. Going to try 215/40.

And yeah man no joke on the spring rates. Bouncy as fuuuug. I will be looking into your recommendation for sure.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Nice. 205/45 would match better IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Idrisu View Post
                                Will this require spacers to clear the caliper?
                                front: bbs rs 039 16x7 et24
                                rear: bbs rs 040 16x8 et24
                                Shouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X