No announcement yet.

robrez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some mtech badges and he shipped super fast, with tracking. Definitely would buy from him again. Thanks!

Comment

Good guy. Knew I was looking for a George Graves wideband. Hooked me up with one at a great price. Much appreciated!

Comment

Great buyer. Payed quickly and was very accommodating when my shipment was delayed!

Comment

Excellent guy to work with! Traded a set of wheels straight across with him. He kept me very up to date on what was happening with the shipment and everything arrived and looked even better than he described! Would definitely do business with him again! Thanks Robert!

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
          1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Picked up a trans from him, great seller

Comment

Well gang, what can I say? Another transaction from Rob was performed this weekend that was smooth as silk. If Rob has something for sale, you better believe it will be as described and a fair deal for all.

Thanks again for the Alpina parts! :)
              90 Merc Gaelendewagen
              91 Alpine White M-technic 4-door
              91 calypsorot M-technic S52 coupe
              91 Silver M-technic 2 Cabrio
              84 Alpina B6 #25/250
              86 Zino BBS coupe
              86 Schwartz 535i
              88 Alpineweis M3
              88 Alpineweis M3

Comment

Had the pleasure of completing 2 transactions with him. Great communication both times and he is a no nonsense guy! If you ever have the opportunity to deal with him I'd suggest you do so immediately.

Comment

Got a tan bolster from Robert, and was very happy with his prompt communication and excellent packing job.
                  Thanks again!

Comment

Bought the Blau Hamburg. It came fast and was super clean. Nice deal.

Comment

Just bought a set of Bav Auto headers and everything went smoothly. Had an affordable price and even shipped them across the country. Lots of padding and packaging so nothing could get messed up. A+ seller, would buy from again.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Got a stereo for my e28. Good price and easy to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                        X