sigpic
    1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
    1987 325ic Black Vert
    1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
    1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Just got a set of M-Tech 1 Front and Rear Valances Luis!

At first I had thought I only got the rear. Giving me a mini-heart attack and severe hatred towards UPS.

Luis packed the materials in a great way. Getting all edges and absolutely stuffing the thing with as much padding as possible.

Oh what's this?! It's both Valances!! Talk about a brief scare there for me. Again, great wrapping across the board. Much of the packing material was cut away at this point. The ends especially were protected very well.

Pretty much murdered the packaging like a kid on christmas here. Definitely wrapped very well. Was careful to keep the contents untouched though.

Front M-Tech 1 Valance!!

Oh what's this? Brand new, unopened and used M-Tech 1 accessories and Rear Valance?! I'm seriously still in a little shock with it and feel blessed to have gotten it. It seriously looks untouched since the 80's. Shame I forgot to snag a picture of the rear out of the wrapping while I was back at my house of the new in box M-Tech 1 Rear Valance (Live at a separate dorm). Don't worry though, all these new parts will be painted to a good color. Calypsorot!

Overall, Luis is a exceptional seller who is extremely responsive and helpful before, during and after the sale. USPS Expressed shipped the accessories from puerto Rico voluntarily, and even waived the Paypal seller fees. Overall, I wish I had more sellers like Luis!

Comment

Bought m30 motor mounts from luis. great guy got them shipped right away and they were at my door step within 3 days.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Thanks for the diff bushing and smooth transaction

Comment

Working...
          X