Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ i've got some 2ga and ring terminals left over i could make up and sell to you for $20

Comment

Originally posted by dadsbmw View Post
      Hey guys, looking about buying the pieces to make upgraded starter to alternator and chassis ground cables in 2g sizing. Unfortunately the smallest quantity I have to order will leave me with a good amount left over, so I figured I'd see if anyone is interested in a set if I make extra, to help offset the cost. Thinking $20 for the pair?
      Gregg at barvest makes those, why not just buy his?

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
        Gregg at barvest makes those, why not just buy his?
        Because his are $55!

Originally posted by xixo View Post
        ^^ i've got some 2ga and ring terminals left over i could make up and sell to you for $20
        Honestly I'm totally down if it's good quality... properly crimped and soldered with high quality copper wire/terminals and heat shrink at the transitions.
        2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
        1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
        1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

Moved the Z3 this weekend.

E30 roller still needs to go. Completely aftermarket 5-lug suspension cost more to build than I'm asking, and it's got a Torsen diff, and a bunch of other unique shit.

Someone come buy it and build an awesome coupe/sedan with the parts.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by dadsbmw View Post
            copper wire/terminals
            copper clad

Comment

I'm still here. Been in the dark place of Bimmerpost and 1Addicts. Got some shiny new pats coming in for the 135, B8's+H&R super sports, JB4, EVR chargepipe, Berk catback, (midpipe+axleback), Apex 8's and Yokohama S drives because that's literally the only "ultra high performance" tire that comes in my size unless I wanted to run slicks or something. The E30 is under the car port, it's been about 2 weeks since I've personally driven it but my friends and Dad have driven it since then. We fly out next Thursday to pick up the NK and make the 10ish hour drive back and work is back to busy. So that's my update.
              C6Z
              S2K
              VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                Hey! Feel free to PM me - I am from the East Bay, hang out in Berkeley all the time

Also, I just road tripped back to the Bay Area from Washington D.C. last week.
                Awesome dude! I just signed a lease yesterday in Ivy Hill, so just a little east of Lake Merit.

Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a parking spot or storage. How hard is it to rent a garage spot so I have room to store and use my tools and welder?
                sigpic
                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                  Awesome dude! I just signed a lease yesterday in Ivy Hill, so just a little east of Lake Merit.

Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a parking spot or storage. How hard is it to rent a garage spot so I have room to store and use my tools and welder?
                  Congrats! You will like it. Lakeshore, Grand, and the northern area of the Lake are nice for restaurants and bars.

You are very close to Piedmont Ave in Oakland, more great restaurants.

Not to mention College Ave, where there are fantastic restaurants, bars, and plenty of old BMWs on street for you to drool at.

PM me anytime for anything, those are my old stomping grounds.

Sina

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post

thats a great location your next to some of the more fun things to in oakland. the whole lake merrit area is a blast! and as stated plenty of elder bms to drool over. congrats. i used to skate over there all day long. good people
                    i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I think eventually I will be settling down in the East Bay. My brother moved to Hayward last year and Ive been liking the place more and more everytime I go visit him
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        I think eventually I will be settling down in the East Bay. My brother moved to Hayward last year and Ive been liking the place more and more everytime I go visit him
                        I'm hopefully moving to Oakland this weekend.

So somebody come buy this fucking built roller, please.
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

Im trying to convince myself that I should get it, but I have no good reason to!
                          M42 vert roller with no seats, 5 lug and a torsen diff? Im going to go read your thread again haha
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Im trying to convince myself that I should get it, but I have no good reason to!
                            M42 vert roller with no seats, 5 lug and a torsen diff? Im going to go read your thread again haha
                            well there's no M42 in it anymore, but the corbeaus are still in it.

i still have the 240 trans, but a couple of the mount tabs were broken off in a road-hazard hit and would need to be welded back on.

but yeah. refer to the thread. everything is still there except the engine (which is oliver's now) and the hardtop (which is james' now). http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=128768

the car's been sitting so it's dirty but still solid.
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

seriously, either someone buy this thing or let's have another party at my house to strip the good bits and box them so i can build another e30.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

Yo still have two rear subframe with trailing arm, brakes and axles, no diff.

$50 each come pick em up or they're going to recycling on friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X