Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer30 2016 - NEXT MEET: AUGUST 5th 6PM - check first post for details

★ ★ NEXT MEET: AUGUST 5th 6PM ★ ★

Let's get together at Maddie's Biergarten in Castle Rock.

330 Third St
    Castle Rock
    CO 80104

This parking lot is usually free and it's a nice place to gather up before walking over to beers.

20150716-DSC_4599 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

It's basically summer again so I think it's time to start some meet-n-greets up again. I know there are a few new faces in town.

Let's discuss a time a place to have a little get together. The Lowry Beer Garden was a nice location but it is a bit north for you southern people.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by lambo; 07-28-2016, 04:20 AM.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

We've also done meets at Avery and Backcountry pizza in Boulder/Longmont region in the past.

I will likely be in town again 6/10-12, but would be working. Evening would work for me.

The bigger question is where abouts is everyone located nowadays? Most folks were either in the Springs or in the Boulder/Foco sides of Denver back in the old days.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

My sister who lives in Longmont and used to have a 318is (now has an E46) says that there is an unopened Whole Foods in Longmont with a wide open parking lot that would be good for a meet. Food across the street. I'm in California but told her I would pass the word along!

Here's the Whole Foods:
      Whole Foods Market announced Friday morning that its new Longmont location will remain dark until December 2016. The store had been slated to open in January. The move comes after weeks of growing …

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
        We've also done meets at Avery and Backcountry pizza in Boulder/Longmont region in the past.

I will likely be in town again 6/10-12, but would be working. Evening would work for me.

The bigger question is where abouts is everyone located nowadays? Most folks were either in the Springs or in the Boulder/Foco sides of Denver back in the old days.
        From what I've seen recently, it seems that some activity has sprouted up in the Denver area. Personally, I'm up for anything and anywhere... as long as good beer is involved.

As for time, if it's the weekend, I can do any time. Hopefully some more input will be made and we can figure something out.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

bump? Any interest?

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            bump? Any interest?
            Do they have rootbeer? Lmao
            Build Thread
            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
            Parts Thread
            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

I'm down, name a time and a place.
              91 318is M50 swapped
              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Interested but it isn't clear yet if I'll be flying into town this weekend or next weekend.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
                  I'm down, name a time and a place.
                  You gonna be at the Cars and Coffee this Saturday in Parker? I'll be there.

Comment

You gonna be at the Cars and Coffee this Saturday in Parker? I'll be there.
                    This isn't very conducive to planning a meet... You sort of need a location and date, not just a big question mark.
                    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                      This isn't very conducive to planning a meet... You sort of need a location and date, not just a big question mark.
                      Sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate that Cars and Coffee would be a meet. I was just asking Nick if he'd be there as he was there a couple months ago.

Comment

I'm probably available if we get a date/time figured out

1989 325i Alpine White
                        69 STX

Comment

Friday (06/17) after work or Saturday (06/18 )? Unsure of location. I guess it would depend on who is going to go. I'm down for Lowry's again. Maddie's Biergarten in Castle Rock is a good location a bit further south. I'm sure there are great options further up north, too. Any suggestions?

Comment

Friday (06/17) after work or Saturday (06/18 )? Unsure of location. I guess it would depend on who is going to go. I'm down for Lowry's again. Maddie's Biergarten in Castle Rock is a good location a bit further south. I'm sure there are great options further up north, too. Any suggestions?
                            I could plan on either of those days and Lowry Beer Garden is always a good location! Also Breckenridge has that new location on Santa Fe which is kind of in the middle of the Denver and Castle Rock people. I think they have a fairly large parking lot, too.
                            - 1990 325is
                            - 2016 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X

Comment

Originally posted by ADOPEWITASCOPE View Post
                              I could plan on either of those days and Lowry Beer Garden is always a good location! Also Breckenridge has that new location on Santa Fe which is kind of in the middle of the Denver and Castle Rock people. I think they have a fairly large parking lot, too.
                              I'd be down to check out Breckenridge.

Comment

Working...
                              X