Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Sport Seat - Passenger Side, Black - No Longer Available

E30 Sport Seat - Passenger Side, Black

Selling a passenger's side E30 sport seat. Tear on the right bolster, otherwise in half decent shape. Leather is old, as expected, but appears it would spiff right back up with some leatherique - and if you're adventurous enough, some dye.

Things You're Probably Wondering:

-No, the seat shocks do not work. You need to return it upright by hand, as expected on these seats.

-No, it does not come with a seat belt clasp. For some reason people love selling these without seat belt clasps, I ended up pulling the clasp off this one to use with the next set of seats I bought. Use your own one, any clasp from another BMW seat of this era will work just fine.

-YES! The frame welds are all in tact.

-No, the seat back mounting tabs have NOT broken off.

The seat itself is still quite comfortable, and besides the torn bolster is in half decent shape. Use it in your race beater, practice upholstery on it, patch the side bolster with the leather world tech kit, or buy a new bolster off ebay for the $70ish people ask, OR just plain old part it out to help save other seats in need!

Looking for $80, located north of DC in the Rockville area. Not willing to ship, because I am terribly lazy.

List Date: 10/20/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: E30 Sport Seat - Passenger Side, Black
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
Working...
X