No announcement yet.

My m20 got spanked today by a damn cadillac cts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been getting beat up lately buy rental chargers/mustangs.
    What can you expect from a bone stock 16 year old car?

Comment

i have driven a cts-v inside out, and that is one fast car. 400hp n/a, awesome, could barely keep the rear end straight with the traction control off... :twisted:
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

A CTS especially a V is far from rice..

Maybe if you stop granny shifting and start double clutching like you should be you would have spanked him.

Comment

You can't expect a 20 year old car to keep up with a new car. Especially a CTS. Technological advancements have made cars faster and more efficient. You want a fast car? Break out the checkbook. You have to pay to keep up with the times. I agree with the other posts though, BMW's aren't drag cars, regardless of how much double clutching(???) you do.

Comment

Whatever you do it comes down to the saying:

"Cheap, Fast, Reliable. Pick two."

You want something reliable and fast? Get ready to start spending. Either way you go you will run into reliability issues, but with enough money, even a turbo m20 can be reliable.
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

"It doesn't matter wether you win by an inch or by a mile, winning is winning."

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes
                No more horrible quotes please. Hey, was it a normal 6cyl cts? My 327is had no prob with those, a buddy of mine had one. But yeah i don't expect you to beat anything with a 6 litre 8cylinder, not even a big ol' caddy.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

lol people are crazy. my 240z is what I'm gonna be using for the track. its slow, 150hp 2100 lbs. but since its so light i can throw it into corners. I'm gonna upgrade the brakes and suspension for higher entry speed, but the motor is staying in there for a couple seasons of track days before it gets swapped out for an rb
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by Ritalin Kid
                    Maybe if you stop granny shifting and start double clutching like you should be you would have spanked him.
                    Originally posted by h0lmes
                    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
                    - 1987 BMW 325is
                    - 2002 BMW M3
                    - 2003 BMW 540i Sport

Comment

Working...
                    X